When can I throw money at you please?

Monkeh

The Kickstarter campaign will be launched at the end of this year, if all goes according to plan :)

What if we throw money at you 'Mr/Mrs Alpha Team Member' ?

What if we throw money at you 'Mr/Mrs Alpha Team Member' ?

then we will send you one copy of the inofficial "alpha release vodoo" which may or may not reduce the time of waiting for the alpha by some unspecified period of time :)

then we will send you one copy of the inofficial "alpha release vodoo" which may or may not reduce the time of waiting for the alpha by some unspecified period of time :)

But I get something though?... bargin :)

Soon my young apprentice, soon you will see the power of the....wait wrong game...

Soon... soon.

You are just a nasty person, you know that.. Soon is like telling a dog to 'stay' when he's sitting infront of a treat and then never telling him to go get it.... See i have all this wallet full of things that i could be throwing and nothing to throw it at... :(

You are just a nasty person, you know that.. Soon is like telling a dog to 'stay' when he's sitting infront of a treat and then never telling him to go get it.... See i have all this wallet full of things that i could be throwing and nothing to throw it at... :(

I'm sure any number of us would be happy to be the target of your wallet-contents-throwing. I can't guarantee any return though :)

I'm sure any number of us would be happy to be the target of your wallet-contents-throwing. I can't guarantee any return though :)

Not even a little return?... just a little bit?....

God i feel like a crack addict, The only thing i've done for the last several hours is be on this forum looking for all the information i can get.... I think i have a problem.... ha :D

Not even a little return?... just a little bit?....

God i feel like a crack addict, The only thing i've done for the last several hours is be on this forum looking for all the information i can get.... I think i have a problem.... ha :D

You remind me of what I first did when I found this.

This was THE thing I have been hoping for. For a while.

You remind me of what I first did when I found this.

This was THE thing I have been hoping for. For a while.

Have you got some.... some more... DU... just a little?... ha

How long have you know about DU without telling me?,

Hi Monkeh and welcome on our forum!

As Astrophil said, it will be possible to back the project at the end of the year, through the kickstarter campaign we are planning :)

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

But the end of the year is sooo.... soo... far away and I'll have a university budget then... You're so unfair Nyzaltar, why won't you take this big pile of cash i have here, made especially for you?... Don't make me get the hose :)

But the end of the year is sooo.... soo... far away and I'll have a university budget then... You're so unfair Nyzaltar, why won't you take this big pile of cash i have here, made especially for you?... Don't make me get the hose :)

You can try to throw the money at the screen but... I'm not sure it will work  :wacko:

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

What if my friend benjamin franklin wanted to get into alpha.  what would you tell him?  :P

I'm not sure a 200 year old decaying corpse would understand much of anything that anyone told it.

You can try to throw the money at the screen but... I'm not sure it will work  :wacko:

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

It just keeps bouncing back... I'm trying to find the little swipey thing that cards usually go through but i can't seem to work that either... there must be a way to help you guys both throwing money or testing or watching or something... IF MONEY DOESN'T WORK HOW DO I DO IT?