Underground possibilites

Brizingr

Not sure if there is a post about this already, new here.  ^_^

Was wondering if there is going to be the possibility of creating a massive underground city, if lets say i dig deep into the core of set planet and create a city/stronghold, could be a good location for a mining corporation for deep earth mining for better ore, or a place for illegal drug facilities or gun industry for the foot soldiers.

Thoughts ? :blink:

Best regards, Brizingr

Hello Brisingr,

I think Nyzaltar made a few references to this possibility, especially about hiding bases or resurrection nodes underground.

If I remember correctly, it was related to the territory control devblog, but I cannot find it back.

Regards,

Shadow

Hi Brizingr and welcome! :)

In Dual Universe, planets will be fully editable, which means you can dig in the ground and build a house, an outpost or even a city underground ;)

However, it might not be allowed to go digging all the way to the core center of a planet. It's possible that some limit will be implemented (representing the fact that temperature rises so high that it's not possible to go further after reaching a certain depth).

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

Hi Brizingr and welcome! :)

In Dual Universe, planets will be fully editable, which means you can dig in the ground and build a house, an outpost or even a city underground ;)

However, it might not be allowed to go digging all the way to the core center of a planet. It's possible that some limit will be implemented (representing the fact that temperature rises so high that it's not possible to go further after reaching a certain depth).

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

I like this... Could there not be more valuable resources the deeper you go, but the more upgraded items/suit/machines you'll need to survive the temperatures pressures or something like that ?..

I also like the idea of having a Gravity Train.that's powered by a vacuum and gravity going from one point on the planet to the other in a straight line through the planet. Maybe not through the core but the closer you dig/create the tunnel to the core the higher level items materials you'll need?..

Hmmm... I wonder if I could build a stargate underground....

Well i'm not going to say i know what your thinking..... but.... i know what your thinking...