Hello from deaf gamer

Hello,

I find this game from mmorpg site. Since I'm big fan of sci-fi, Minecraft, and sandbox. So far I like lots of features this game offer.  I'm also deaf. I hope or may that I will like to play this game someday. I admit I'm not talkative much. I will keep eye on Dual Universe for now.

Nice to meet all of you!

Rayzonic

Dont you HATE games like Battlefield 4 where there's NO visual indicator for missile lock.

Please keep this in mind devs

This... all of my this for that... I can't remember what game it is, but there is a game out there (payday2) I think that has zero% accurate hit detection indicators and it annoys me beyond reason. I know it's not locking, but kinda related I think.. I just thought of the same issue in 3D space not just 2D sidewalk.

Knowing where your enemy is in space I think is a crucial part of dog fighting and needs to be done properly and easy to see where they are... unless maybe stealth technologies where you have a reduced signal.. but missile lockoing.. yes please!

Hi Rayzonic and Ripper and welcome on the Dual Universe forum! :)

Target locking will be an important game mechanic for combat in Dual Universe, so you can expect so clear UI indicating when your target is locked before firing a missile ;)

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

Hi Rayzonic and Ripper and welcome on the Dual Universe forum! :)

Target locking will be an important game mechanic for combat in Dual Universe, so you can expect so clear UI indicating when your target is locked before firing a missile ;)

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

Hey Nyzalter,

I was speaking of when a missile was locked on YOU.  Not the other way around.  For example in Battlefield, there's a high pitched warning sound.  Unfortunately, I can't hear that frequency.  It would be nice to have a flashing indicator.  However, maybe that can be scripted into a custom control unit.

Hello again,

I agree with Ripper, although I'm not big fan of Battlefield and some FPS games because of my disability. I do like FPS games like as Borderland.

About pirate that Nora mentioned that I not mind since it is sandbox, sure I'm not PvP fan but it's alright for me. I hope to see Dual Universe will doing well in future. *thumb up*

Thanks!

Hey Nyzalter,

I was speaking of when a missile was locked on YOU.  Not the other way around.  For example in Battlefield, there's a high pitched warning sound.  Unfortunately, I can't hear that frequency.  It would be nice to have a flashing indicator.  However, maybe that can be scripted into a custom control unit.

Oops. Sorry for the misunderstanding  :o

But don't worry, this is also something we keep in mind: If you are locked by someone, we are looking into possibilities to kept you informed, visually and/or by sound.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

Oops. Sorry for the misunderstanding  :o

But don't worry, this is also something we keep in mind: If you are locked by someone, we are looking into possibilities to kept you informed, visually and/or by sound.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

I like all of this, many games I've played have not given enough information as to where or what is happening when you are in combat and you die wondering 'what the h*ll happened'.... I hope this is not the case in DU but i understand if you can't indicate everything that is happening around the player.