When will we know more about the game and maybe some in game footage or screenshots?

LordSilver

I noticed this game has a you tube channel with nothing on it and when i search for this game i cannot find anything that looks like in game screen shots. What is the earliest time we can expect to see some in game content be posted so we can better understand the game? And will the currently selected alpha crew be posted their own findings? If so where?

Hi LordSilver and welcome on the Dual Universe official forum :)

Indeed, you cannot find screenshots because there aren't any released yet (except a few screenshots from the forest biome, but that was essentially a test to check how far we could push the level of details two years ago). The Alpha phase isn't opened yet: it will happen after the Kickstarter campaign, which is scheduled in 2016. However, the first real screenshots should be released soon (probably a matter of weeks now ;)). For some in-game footage, however, you will have to wait a bit longuer.

Best Regards

Nyzaltar.

Wow thank you for the very fast reply and information. I am very excited about this game and very eager to see how it is going to turn out. So am a bit eager as well to see some in game content and screen shots, but i am also patient. thank you for the info.Hope to hear more about it. 

- LordSilver

In the meantime, I highly recommend checking out the devblogs if you haven't already. You'll get a good sense of what is trying to be achieved here and all of the entries are interesting reads. And if you're anything like me and others who participate on this forum, you'll be hooked.

Welcome to Dual Universe.