Greetings

Markus_Wolf

Good evening everybody.

I have just joined the forum to get a grip on things. Been playing ED for over a year now. Have triple elite and don't care about the game any more.

I am interested to see how this develops as I look for new entertainment. Eve has no interest for me, and although I backed Star Citizen, I am starting to think that each time Derek Smart throws a lawsuit at them it could be the last.

So, my fingers are crossed for this.

Be safe

Hi Markus_Wolf and welcome on our forum!

Well, we are not exactly aiming at the same gaming experience as Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen (which are mainly focused on Space Sim), but we hope you will find what you seek on Dual Universe! If you have any question, just let me know :)

Best Regards

Nyzaltar.

I've been playing a lot of Elite myself lately, alongside some XCOM 2. :D

Glad to have you with us friend, welcome. 

Much appreiciated. Elite has lost me now. I am so bored of it. Been following the news on DU since it was mooted over 18 months ago. This is an interesting project. Can't wait for it.

Thank you for the welcome. Yeah, elite player, just on way back from beagle point, fancied a little jaunt. Pew pew not really for me. CQC no thanks. Horizons, ermm, not done in the game that well, so no thank you. But everything I have read says this could be for me. Glad to join the family.

Welcome Markus Wolf. I suspect DU is going to be addicting and hopefully contagious. I know for myself that making vehicles/structures out of voxels that serve a purpose in game is going to be tons of fun and should offer years or maybe decades of entertainment. :D