Apparel and Armor

Hylios

What will the apparel and armor be like? On that note, what will the player models be like? Will there be character creation?

Back to the main question. Will armor be a major feature in the game? Or will it be more of a cosmetic sort of thing?

Probably another very early topic hehe, but also one of my favourite ones. I love collecting armor, and also love having tabs where you can easily slot armor for appearance if you want, while still retaining your original armor for stats etc.

SWTOR has a nice system, which I prefer over say GW2 which essentially makes you destory armor to get the appearance you want.

My favourite character creators tend to be ones like Blade and Soul where it essentially gives you control over small details, but I certainly don't expect every game to do that. As long as there are some nice long hair styles *hint hint*  ^_^

I've seen the various designs for DU in rockets and other technology, and also interior style, and those look fantastic, so if the same level of detail and quality is put into armor eventually then I'll be on cloud nine.

If anyone played it, DC-Universe has a great system. Every time you equip an armor/clothing with a "new" style its registered and you can chose any of the registered parts for your looks (and paint it/give it skins as much as you want to), that is, besides the pvp, one of the best parts of dcuo :D

Hi everyone,

Keep in mind that, in the Alpha, there will be no combat.

So don't expect to see "Armor" any time soon. The Alpha Team Space Suit will be something not heavy-looking, as it's designed for exploration and mobility.

Speaking of which, the Concept Art for the Alpha Team Space Suit is nearing completion (can't wait to show it to the community!)  B)

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

• 3 weeks later...