New Group!

Hylios

Since the general consensus seems to be that there is no such thing as "too early" to form groups, I figured I'd get a jump start on it.

I'd be the leader of this group, but I lead with the opinions of my people in mind. To that end, I typically ask every with me for advice on all matters, and generally give everyone a hand in the direction we take. It's a de-centralized method, but it's worked well for the nine years that I've been playing MMOs. (tl/dr: I generally lead by consensus)

If anyone wants to join me, just give me a shout here or through a direct message!

. If any of go pirate, it'd that much safer for us, since we'd typically travel in convoys consisting of several ships.

u mean, forming groups while marching through the swamps and mountains? :P i doubt the 20 alpha players will be able to create multiple spaceships within the short first alpha period^^

Thanks for the thought.

And since we're all members of what I like to call Alpha Team A, we'd do best at forming groups early on. If any of go pirate, it'd that much safer for us, since we'd typically travel in convoys consisting of several ships.

Which makes wonder if there will be any group mechanics in-game for us to test early on. ;)

NQ is, from what I know, trying to make the game as immersive as possible.

However, we're set pretty far into the future. We can have things on our HUD displaying the group members' health and location, while still keeping the game immersive and "realistic" (realistic for a game set 10,000 years in the future).