Just in case you guys did not see it. MiniRocket Propulsor animation from Dual.

Kiklix

Looks great, love the sand, the heat wave, the detail. It's great. I can't wait to see this in-game.

Ya, the way the heat looks over the sand is really nice. Its kinda tough seeing that though, makes me want to build something with it asap!!!! I can't wait to make a cool looking ship fly. 

Ya, the way the heat looks over the sand is really nice. Its kinda tough seeing that though, makes me want to build something with it asap!!!! I can't wait to make a cool looking ship fly. 

I'll probably need some ship building tips from you when the time comes...or somehow bribe you to build me one :D I'm guessing it'll be possible to sell it for in-game currency.

I can't stop watching that video!

One question I have (or a dream I desire)....Will the flame from the Propulsor cause damage or death to those whom stand in front of it? Personally I'd like to see the toons take damage from such things. 

Hi Kiklix,

Right now, the combat / damage / death mechanics are not implemented. 

As we focus to implement the first "bricks" of gameplay (which include exploring, mining, building and crafting) for the first Alpha phase, it's a bit too soon to know what effect(s) we will be able to apply in these circumstances. Being able to cause damage or death to those who enter the "flame area" would be realistic and really immersive. But we can't tell you that for sure until the mechanics mentioned above are implemented ingame.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

• 3 weeks later...