Hi all, I'm Daddio!

Daddio

I have been playing video games since the late 70's in one form or another.

I have played all of the MechWarrior games and proud to have one of my player created maps in one of the two the MW4 Mercs Expansion Packs.  I have played all sorts of space games and currently play Elite Dangerous & ED Horizons & Star Citizens.

Currently waiting on No Man's Sky & Eve: Valkyrie.

I have played GRAV liked it but found the building and crafting to simplistic. I love building games as well, played the hell out of Life is Feudal YO, Rust & ARK.  Building & Surviving, two thing that go together well.

I was a Trail Blazer in LANDMARK and loved it. But unfortunately SOE/DAYBREAK games has not done much with it since last year when they adjusted combat a bit also added in Linking & triggering and added several AI MOB types. (STILL WAITING ON DM TOOLS to script my adventures).

My buddy Squishimus introduced me to DUAL Universe today and wow it looks really promising.

When does the Early Player Backing start?? hehe..

Currently I am disable due to having a brain tumor removed in 2009, So I play video games most of the day and stream at twitch.tv/daddio66 where I hope to be streaming this game very soon.

Hope to make some new friends here as well,

See ya in other threads.

Daddio

I commend you for being strong and fighting through that tumor, I'm glad you are still here on this earth with us even if we have never met before.

I am sure you have had many struggles and difficult times, stay strong and keep going, everyone here looks forward to playing Dual Universe with you

Sounds like you are a major fan of Landmark, my sympathy that those specific game tools you are waiting for have yet to arrive.

Hi and welcome Daddio,

I have played all of the MechWarrior games and proud to have one of my player created maps in one of the two the MW4 Mercs Expansion Packs.

Plain old, but still glorious games. Good job on getting one of your map included.

Board games were not bad either.

Regards,

Shadow

Hi Daddio and welcome to the Dual Universe official forum! 

When does the Early Player Backing start?? hehe..

Well, somewhere in 2016 ;)

As for streaming... it will probably become possible a bit after the crowdfunding campaign :)

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.