Greetings!

Greetings Alpha Pioneers! Atmosph3rik here.

I've been following Duel Universe on Twitter since i was introduced to it by Kiklix.   When i heard about the first Alpha team being chosen i realized it's about time i come say hello here on the forums.  I just got done reading all of the lore and it is all really exciting, the more i hear about this game the more i like it =D

I've been an outer space and Sci Fi fan since i was a kid building Lego space ships and watching Star Trek TNG on tv.  I'm not any kind of graphic artist by profession i'm actually a Chef, but i've been playing Landmark the game (not the cult) for the past year and a half and it's been a blast.  

The idea of being able to build stuff and then actually see it come to life and have a use and a purpose sounds awesome i am really excited about the idea of that.  My main area of interest in building has been Modern/Sci Fi houses and small personal transportation vehicles like the one in my signature below.

So hello to everyone here at Duel Universe /wave

Hello and welcome,

If you don't mind answering what kind of foods do you cook, do you specialize in some certain area?

Always good to have more people to talk sci-fi with, looks like you have a good creative mind, everyone here will be looking forward to future works you create.

Hi Atmosph3rik.

Welcome to the Dual Universe official forum :)

Glad to see another builder joining us! 

Some precisions about the Alpha Team: 

There will be only one Alpha Team. The 20 members selected before Winter Holidays were just the first wave of this team, and there will be other waves through 2016. The reason we proceed in small waves is to give opportunities for members to ask questions, to know a bit more each member, and possibly to have private discussions with some devs of the team before the Alpha (we're are currently working to make that possible), something less easy to handle if we send hundreds of invitations at the same time... but this will be explained with more details soon.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Hey hey...after almost a year of harassing him, he finally signs up! LOL procrastinator.  :D

Make sure you read all the stuff in this dev blog. http://devblog.dualthegame.com/it answers a lot of questions and helps paint the picture of what DU is going to be about. 

This area shows the art http://www.dualthegame.com/mediasof DU or at least concepts. Some very nice and inspiring art there.

The 20 members selected before Winter Holidays were just the first wave of this team, and there will be other waves through 2016. The reason we proceed in small waves is to give opportunities for members to ask questions, to know a bit more each member

That sounds like a good system.  I will definitely be getting more involved where i can in the future, and hoping to get in on one of the next waves.   For a while now i've been sort of floating between a few different types of games not really feeling like any of them are exactly what i want, and i really think you guys may have combined all of my interests into one game here, so i'm pretty excited to see it take shape!

Hello and welcome,

If you don't mind answering what kind of foods do you cook, do you specialize in some certain area?

I've always thought that i should have a better answer for that question lol =D  

I grew up in the north east US so i don't have a really big cultural connection to any style of food other then fried seafood and lobstahh.  The restaurants i got my start in all really required a knowledge of classical French cuisine so i have probably studied that the most.  Lately i've been getting into Spanish food, they cook some really delicious stuff over there.  I just got a 25 pound bag of Smoked Paprika from Spain as a christmas present, so I'm going to try curing my own Chorizo with it.

Hello Atmosph3rik and welcome aboard.

We don't cook so many things, but we have cookies.

Astrophil ! Come back here and don't try to keep them all ! :)

The idea of being able to build stuff and then actually see it come to life and have a use and a purpose sounds awesome i am really excited about the idea of that.

Don't forget that part when they explode.

As Kiklix said: make sure to read the devblog, it's really interesting.

I hope you'll enjoy your reading.

Regards,

Shadow