Kiklix

When I make spaceships in other games I often make larger vessels that can cross the galaxy. This means work stations, quarters, mess hall/kitchens, lavatories (shower, toilet), ship systems, rec rooms, cargo hold, etc.  

I know there will be elements to help ships fly, land, etc but I wonder if will there be elements for "facilities"? I ask because although for me it is immersive, they offer nothing in game play outside of the immersion (well unless game play elements exist where our toons have to alleviate themselves occasionally). It makes sense that right now the core functions of the game should be focused vs fashion and flair so I would not expect this kind of stuff. 

Ultimately I am looking to make my constructs as immersive and realistic as I can.

Hello Kiklix, (hello all, actually),

As far as I understand voxel tools, you should be able to make nearly any kind of shapes, so you could make whatever object you want and give realism in your ships, stations, and so on... they won't be usable though.

Regards,

Shadow

Hello Kiklix, (hello all, actually),

As far as I understand voxel tools, you should be able to make nearly any kind of shapes, so you could make whatever object you want and give realism in your ships, stations, and so on... they won't be usable though.

Regards,

Shadow

Hopefully, I'm looking forward to seeing and trying out the effectiveness of the building tools in DU, perhaps they will allow us to make small things with efficiency and detail.

That said, I notice there are concept arts of interiors and items that I am guessing will be made available for us to furnish our ships and abodes, so *crossed fingers* there will be some bathroom props in there too  ^_^