NQ-Nyzaltar

Members selected for the Alpha Team Vanguard

I was thinking... getting a bunch of people together and all mining straight down.

Tests... people in close proximity.

Tests... terrain changing and distributing that info to all the people there.

Tests... the loot mechanic.

Reveals the extent and depth of resources and the planet... how deep can we go?  can we mine straight through to the other side? what happens when we reach the center?... if we can.

There is a limit on how deep you can mine.

I'm happy to win an Alpha Team Vanguard selection, but what this is about precisely?

That's unclear among the community members.

Does it give special access to the game, the forum, or other stuff?

"What does it means to be a member of the Alpha Team today?

As you may already know, Alpha is still far away. First half of 2017 for having a decent playable Alpha version. So being a member of the Alpha Team now won't give you an immediate access to an early version of the game (we are still in a pre-alpha version). But you will have some news and content that are not ready for a large public. In short: exclusive news.

- All the members of the group will get their forum status updated next week and will have access to a dedicated forum section."

Some points copy and pasted. Thats what we have so far (Although I'm sure I missed a point somewhere.

"What does it means to be a member of the Alpha Team today?

As you may already know, Alpha is still far away. First half of 2017 for having a decent playable Alpha version. So being a member of the Alpha Team now won't give you an immediate access to an early version of the game (we are still in a pre-alpha version). But you will have some news and content that are not ready for a large public. In short: exclusive news.

- All the members of the group will get their forum status updated next week and will have access to a dedicated forum section."

Some points copy and pasted. Thats what we have so far (Although I'm sure I missed a point somewhere.

For anybody who dose not know "First half of 2017 for having a decent playable Alpha version" is incorrect it was changed to being aimed for September 2017.

There is a limit on how deep you can mine.

Let us find it, together

Could somebody please clarify. What do they mean by "Community selection process".

It's based on your participation. Probably how long you have been apart of the community, helping with projects, big names on the forums, constant constructive ideas and conversations and so on

Wooo! Thank you NQ :) I can't wait to help test this game! Gonna find every bug and smash them :D

When there's something strange....

In the Alpha game....

Who you gonna call.....

If there is a tool, and it don't work well

Who you gonna call BUG BUSTERS

Im gonna find those bugs
Im gonna find those bugs

If you're seein' things, they ain't workin' right
Who can you call BUG BUSTERS
An' invisible man, flyin' your space craft
Oh who ya gonna call BUG BUSTERS

Im gonna glitch the game
Im gonna glitch the game

Who ya gonna call BUG BUSTERS
If you're all alone take to the forum
An tag BUG BUSTERS

*Mic Drop*

Nobody cross the Twitch streams! Or the server will end! :o

I'm liking this. We should do a series of "Bug Buster" posts during Alpha/Beta where we round up the bugs we find

Welcome everyone. Today we have breaking news with a breaking story..... How is it looking on the ground?

I'm standing here at the base of Alioth as blocks are rubber banding around after two engines were placed facing each other and turned on. We will keep you updated on their progress. Back to the studio.....

Since there's some confusion going on and I'm not sure when Nyzaltar is going to send a new pm that includes all alpha members, here are few things I can confirm now regarding the Alpha Members, the other things I'll let Nyzaltar confirm... ????

Confirmed:

1. Alpha Team Members chosen by NQ are now called ATV: Alpha Team Vanguard - that change will be reflected soon on the titles.

2. Yes, ATV will get a private forum... if everything goes well (sometime this week as per Nyz last message)

3. Private Early information regarding game and or changes (information)

Things I can't confirm are; a definite eta on early access and unofficial NDA for ATV members...

Also while we are on the topic of ATV (Alpha Team Vanguard)... Some ATV members and I have set up a private ATV discord, to help coordinate while we are on the alpha phase and possibly beta phase...

If any of you are ATV members, make sure you message me so I can send you the link to the Private ATV discord...

Cheers,

This comrademoco out!

I feel honored.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Oh its falstaf with 2 f's.

I hope thats a typo because there is another with 2 f's.

Hi Falstaf ! 

That was a small mistake on our side: you are indeed the one selected :)

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Could somebody please clarify. What do they mean by "Community selection process".

It means Novaquark staff pick active members of the community to include them in the Alpha Team Vanguard group :)

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Hmm, so what is the difference between this Alpha and the Alpha from founder packs ?

A bit confusing  :wacko:

Selected members who NQ chosen to communicate with for Alpha test.

Hmm, so what is the difference between this Alpha and the Alpha from founder packs ?

It mostly means that we're the most fabolous alpha players, and we get to participate to "Miss/Mister Dual Universe 2017" :wub: . Other than that, it's what Twerk said

Hi Falstaf ! 

That was a small mistake on our side: you are indeed the one selected :)

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Aaaah thats a relief!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my mother, my personal coach who got me this far and all my friends in The Aether. :joy:

Selected members who NQ chosen to communicate with for Alpha test.

I've been out of the loop because of a project, does this mean that all alpha players will be able to play but only the vanguard have access to a vanguard specific forum?

I see I'm on the list is there something I have to do to set thing up or something. i cant see additional instructions. Probably looking in the wrong places.  I guess I just await a magic email. Or missed it lol. 

Globally, being a member of the ATV (Alpha Team Vanguard) means having an Alpha Access whether you're a backer or not.

ATV members are selected for their community activity. ATV members may have some info and some test phases a bit ahead of the rest of the community, due to their activity and their involvement.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

I see I'm on the list is there something I have to do to set thing up or something. i cant see additional instructions. Probably looking in the wrong places.  I guess I just await a magic email. Or missed it lol. 

No you don't have anything to set up anything at the moment.

Your account will be included in the ATV group on the forum. It's something that will be done on our side, not yours ;)

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.