NQ-Nyzaltar

Members selected for the Alpha Team Vanguard

Thank you Novaquark ;) . It's an honor for me.

Participate in the first test of DU......huge challenge for me......because we will be creating a unique game......which change the gaming world. I will try to help with that.

Didn't see this post =) But once again, thanks. Even you wrote my nickname wrong xDDD

There is another question. For those who is in the list and also 100€+ funded on kickstarter. Will we have chance to share 1 Alpha access to somebody (on our choice)?

Thnx NQ ... I woke up after working 44 hours in 3 days on 10 hours sleep .... felt like crap ... saw the news and felt great .... not really but I was excited.  I really want this game to be successful and I am excited by the potential and what has been done already.  If I can help this game to have a smooth successful launch then my life will be complete ... not really but close  haha B)

I see in this thread, people selected for alpha. I also see that alpha keys for certain level donations/support perks.

Question ...  do the alpha keys from perks also get in first wave of alpha ?

I asked this question earlier, but I used a Zenpad, so not sure I even saved it here  :(    So...try again.

I see these people in the alpha lists, but also noticed that "alpha keys" are part of gold packages and up. When do these "alpha keys" get into alpha, compared to the people on the lists here?

Thanks

I asked this question earlier, but I used a Zenpad, so not sure I even saved it here  :(    So...try again.

I see these people in the alpha lists, but also noticed that "alpha keys" are part of gold packages and up. When do these "alpha keys" get into alpha, compared to the people on the lists here?

Thanks

I was wondering this too.  I pledged so I could also be sure I got into beta, but it also came with an Alpha key.  What is the difference between being an Alpha Team Member and the key you get from pledging?  Do we now have an extra Alpha key to give out to a friend?

I got another big question for the devs. I plan on investing as soon as I can for the Gold pack. I may not be able to invest in time for the kickstarter. Is there any possible way i could invest after the kickstarter has ended. I really want to give you my money but I may not be able to make the deadline

Hey the CM, I'm surprised I haven't seen this topic before, but it's kind of old though, I have to spot. Of course I'm here to ask for being part of the alpha team. I suggested it when I was talking to one of the team's member in Paris at the end of the meeting.

SWITCH

Je tenterai d'être actif sur les forums et je peut servir de transition/ambassadeur entre les communautés anglophones et la communauté francophone.

Merci pour avoir eu l'idée de cette Alpha Team, je me demandais vraiment ce que 'Alpha Mamber' signifiait, maintenant tout a du sens.

So are gold backers going to be wave 3 or something? I realized that the original post here was way back before the Kickstarter

I don't think that the "waves" are an order of introduction into the alpha; the first and seconds waves just signify when the users were selected. I could definitely see NQ staggering peoples entrance into the alpha, but there are far too few members selected here for them to be the cutoff. 

Je tenterai d'être actif sur les forums et je peut servir de transition/ambassadeur entre les communautés anglophones et la communauté francophone.

Merci pour avoir eu l'idée de cette Alpha Team, je me demandais vraiment ce que 'Alpha Mamber' signifiait, maintenant tout a du sens.

Grâce à Internet, nous pouvons tous parler n'importe quelle langue.

Grâce à Internet, nous pouvons tous parler n'importe quelle langue.

Si c'était aussi simple de vraiment parler une langue étrangère on écrirait tous bien toutes les langue. Or les traducteurs sont risibles quand on touche à un certain niveau de langue, et puis il faut un moment pour bien traduire, alors que si on parle la langue pas besoin de traduire.

Hi everyone!

The third Alpha Team wave (community selection) will be announced next week! :)

This wave should bring the Alpha Team to a number between 80 and 100 members.

We are currently finalizing the selection.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.