NQ-Nyzaltar

Members selected for the Alpha Team Vanguard

(Last Update: 11/07/2018)

Hi everyone! 

We are really thankful from all your support for Dual Universe.

But as many of you have given a lot of feedback and suggestions already, and by investing your time and putting your trust in us, we wanted to thank you with something particular: Today we are happy to announce that the 4th wave of candidates for the Alpha Team Vanguard have been selected! :D

How have they been selected?

They all have been selected by registering on the forum AND having given significant feedback or suggestions, either publicly on the forum, by private message on the forum, or on any Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, writing blog posts about Dual Universe, helping on the Gamepedia wiki, etc)

Will there be more members selected in the future?

Yes, of course! There will be other people selected to join the Alpha Team Vanguard in the future. Again, they will be selected for their community involvement (the Novaquark Team remains the only jury on this matter).

What does it means to be a member of the Alpha Team Vanguard today?

Being among Alpha Team Vanguard members means you have the trust from the Novaquark team. You might get access to some very early versions before anyone else to test some features, and you will have some news and content that are not ready for a large public yet. In short: exclusive news.

Who are the 120 members selected?

Here is the list.

Keep in mind that if your forum name doesn't appear in this list, it might appear next time! ;)

Alpha Team Vanguard (first wave) (19):

• Astrophil
  • Astrov
  • Comrademoco
  • Cybrex (previously Ellegos)
  • Deth (previously Hylios)
  • Jared
  • Kiklix
  • Klatu Satori
  • Lady_Astrum
  • Michaelc
  • Neopolitan (previously Saffi)
  • PetdCat
  • Shadow
  • Shattari
  • Silvligh
  • Spacelike
  • SpacemonkeyCongh
  • Squishimus
  • Vylqun

Alpha Team Vanguard (second wave) (30):

• Aetherios
  • Anasasi
  • Archonious
  • Atmosph3rik
  • Code24
  • Cornflakes
  • Darius Sanguna
  • DaSchiz
  • DevisDevine
  • Dhara_Elysande
  • Dominar
  • Dygz_Briarthorn
  • FrigoPorco
  • GalloInfligo
  • Guttertrash
  • Halo381
  • Khaymann
  • Lethak
  • Lethality
  • MasteredRed
  • Nietoperek
  • Ripper
  • ShadowlordAlpha
  • SzaryWilk
  • The War Doctor
  • TrihXeen
  • Warden
  • WilksCheckov
  • Yamamushi
  • Zander

Alpha Team Vanguard (third wave) (50):

• AccuNut
  • Aesras
  • Amandarain
  • Anonymous
  • Arkanos
  • Ashteron
  • ATMLVE
  • Begogian
  • Benfargo
  • BliitztheFox
  • CommanderLouiz
  • Danger
  • Dark
  • DeepNature
  • Devious_T
  • Devu
  • Falstaf
  • Fitorion
  • FryCaptain
  • ForlornFoe
  • Hades
  • Haunty
  • Jeronimo
  • Kuritho
  • Kurock
  • Kurosawa
  • Leonis
  • Lethys
  • Lights
  • Lord_Void
  • Lynkx
  • Mefsh
  • Mrjacobean
  • Pang_Dread
  • Peregrin
  • Rockerboy2020
  • Rrovall
  • ShinyMagnemite
  • Shynras
  • Silmerias
  • SirJohn85
  • Sunrider44
  • Temerian
  • Velenka
  • Villspor
  • Volkier
  • Wardion2000
  • Wesbruce
  • Wizardoftrash
  • Zamarus

Alpha Team Vanguard candidates (fourth wave) (21):

• Armyboy941

• Atmosph3rik

• Azureskye

• Corevamore

• Croomar

• Cybercrunch

• DarkHorizon

• Destrin

• Geo

• Hdparm

• Helvetian

• Knoober

• LittleJoe

• Megaddd

• Nanodot

• Nija123098

• Pantera

• Shadow_pryo

• Shockeray

• Soarnir

• UnderhandAerial

Congratulations to all! 

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Congrats everyone!

Thank you very very very much. I am extremely excited about this game and your allowing us to submit feedback. This is a wonderful wonderful Christmas present. 

Thank you Nyzaltar and the rest of the D.U. team! 

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Festivus for the rest of us!

This is amazing, thank you. I really appreciate the inclusion in the alpha team. This is great news. Very exciting! 2016 is already looking to be a great year ;-).

Thank you to all involved, I can't wait to hear more about the game. Have a wonderful Christmas all.

I just found this, an interesting story.

So I went on my phone to find the lyrics to Joy to the World(Just got the lyric I required by thinking for a bit) because I had been humming it, and forgot the last line.

Anyway, so I go on my phone, and I look at my emails, because hey Emails. And its a Dual Universe Forum Notification.

"Members Selected for the Alpha Team"

So I look for my name, go "Oh well its not there" because I run on a different name that's only 5 letters long usually.

Then I remember my name, check again and just about tear up when I see my own.

I want to thank NQ for picking me, and I just can't believe it.

I've only been on since October, and I promised myself, I will not allow myself to stay quiet. Be Silly, Be Provoking!

I'm literally tearing up now. Thank you for this wonderful Christmas Present.

As I live in GMT+13, I've got to go because it is 3:30PM on Christmas day, and people are missing me.

Thank you again everyone for being such great people to talk to!

Good luck to everyone else.

Thank You Everyone!

Hello there,

First question first: Nyzaltar, what the hell are you doing here at 1 am on a 25th December !?

That being said, I really appreciate the inclusion in the alpha team.

Thank you: that's a great Christmas gift :).

Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus for everyone,

Shadow

I tried replying to this last night but honestly wasn't capable of properly articulating.

A really really big thank you to NovaQuark first for having the vision and ambition to create such a game on this scale. Being a part of the Alpha Team with all of these interesting and diverse personalities is such a fantastic gift, so thanks all again!

Merry Christmas and what is with the Festivus...

~Astrophil

I tried replying to this last night but honestly wasn't capable of properly articulating.

A really really big thank you to NovaQuark first for having the vision and ambition to create such a game on this scale. Being a part of the Alpha Team with all of these interesting and diverse personalities is such a fantastic gift, so thanks all again!

Merry Christmas and what is with the Festivus...

~Astrophil

Festivus was a holiday made by one of the writers for the TV show Seinfeld. They celebrated Festivus as all the other holidays did not describe their beliefs. That got written into the show and took off in pop culture as its own real holiday, just like how some peoples religion is the Force from star wars. Its mostly a joke, but its fun :D

On 25/12/2015 at 1:02 AM, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

Hi everyone! 

We are really thankful from all your support for Dual Universe.

But as many of you have given a lot of feedback and suggestions already, and by investing your time and putting your trust in us, we wanted to thank you with something particular: Today we are happy to announce that the 20 first members of the Alpha Team have been selected! :D

How have they been selected?

They all have been selected by registering on the forum AND having given significant feedback or suggestions, either publicly on the forum, by private message on the forum, or on any Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, writing blog posts about Dual Universe, helping on the Gamepedia wiki, etc)

Will there be more members selected in the future?

Yes, of course! There will be other people selected to join the Alpha Team in 2016. Again, they will be selected for their community involvement (the Novaquark Team will decide), or because they have bought a Supporter Pack during our upcoming crowdfunding campaign.

What does it means to be a member of the Alpha Team today?

As you may already know, Alpha is still far away. Most probably end of 2016 for having a decent playable Alpha version. So being a member of the Alpha Team now won't give you an immediate access to an early version of the game (we are still in a pre-alpha version). But you will have some news and content that are not ready for a large public. In short: exclusive news.

Who are the 20 members selected?

Here is the list.

Keep in mind that if your forum name doesn't appear in this list, it might appear next time! ;)

• Astrophil
  • Astrov
  • Comrademoco
  • Ellegos
  • Hylios
  • Jared
  • Kiklix
  • Klatu Satori
  • Lady_Astrum
  • Michaelc
  • PetdCat
  • Saffi
  • Shadow
  • Shattari
  • Silvligh
  • Spacelike
  • SpacemonkeyCongh
  • Squishimus
  • Vylqun

Congratulations! 

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Thank you very very much! :D Finding out earlier today that I will be apart of the Alpha Team was the best Christmas Gift ever! :D Lets make a great game everyone! :)

I am almost ashamed to admit that I sort of started to hyperventilate when I red this; key word being almost.

That being said, I'm super psyched to one of the members of the first alpha team, and I'm also very happy to see some names that I know up there as well. Many thanks to the Novaquark team, and best wishes and hopes to all those who have yet to be selected!

I am almost ashamed to admit that I sort of started to hyperventilate when I red this; key word being almost.

That being said, I'm super psyched to one of the members of the first alpha team, and I'm also very happy to see some names that I know up there as well. Many thanks to the Novaquark team, and best wishes and hopes to all those who have yet to be selected!

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that. As Nyzaltar would say, We live in a caring community, and there are guidelines to make sure this stays a friendly place (Inserts link to guidelines)

But hey, I cried a little when I read this. Great Christmas Present huh?

woah, thanks a lot, great news :D

But i probably shouldnt have used my name with v, nearly got my adrenalin to maximum because i didnt see my name till the end of the list xD