NQ-Nyzaltar

Members selected for the Alpha Team Vanguard

2 hours ago, Damian_Firecaster said:

PS: I know Exactly what will be in the game, I have been thru one pre-alpha game, 2 alpha games and many beta. I played EQ landmark which was a Voxel based Building game. I have watched every devblog, Media interview, aleast 2 to 4 times. I have planed out I hope well, every single sec of game test / play.

Preemptively planning out every second based on what is expected seems a like a bit too rigid of a plan. I say just go with the flow and take it as it comes

my basic plan is to claim land, build ship, fly to the moon, then fly back to the planet and explore the planet, find where resources are located.  see what kind of interaction we can Currently do with the ocean and just enjoy the beauty of the planet and game play. all the while finding issues with flying in space, flying in the planet atmosphere,  building, resource gathering (mining), graphics, FPS, character movement. this is mostly to test the game engine and find issues. i will also be recording the game play then after wards go back review the video to see things i did not see while in-game.  :) oh i will also test the tv screen in-game if we get access to that item to see if it can display  HTML and pictures and how you go about setting up said tv screen, what problems if any are there, are there any issues with the elements we will use. Simple things i want to do in-game. :) 

On 3.11.2017 at 7:12 PM, FrigoPorco said:

Dr. Porco thanks the Novaquark Overlords for their kindness. First thing to go up is the nightclub. 

You better, I will send an investigator to check on your progress :P

On 11/3/2017 at 1:12 PM, FrigoPorco said:

Dr. Porco thanks the Novaquark Overlords for their kindness. First thing to go up is the nightclub. 

Frigo underpays his employees and has crappy retirement and insurance plans. 

Pantera [PRF]

On 11/26/2017 at 8:03 PM, Pantera said:

Frigo underpays his employees and has crappy retirement and insurance plans. 

Pantera [PRF]

Lies from a crazy man who used to run around with no pants....

On 12/1/2017 at 1:11 PM, DirectorGunner said:

I just signed up, so do gold members get included in 1st wave alpha access or is it select groups like in the OP? Just deciding if I want to back now or later. Thank you

Gold+ level backers who signed up before September 7th (I think it was) have access to Pre-Alpha when it is available, both Alpha-1 and Alpha-2, and Beta. When the funding page is turned back on, you will be able to buy Supporter packs. If you are Gold+ Supporter you will get access to Alpha-2 and Beta.

I just pledged patron. The last post here was December 13 , 2017 have there been any new vanguard members selected since then? When might i expect to try it out? 

Hi and welcome Vulcore,

You are at the wrong address in this thread ;).

The ATV were selected by NQ, they are not necessarily backers.

All patrons (and some earlier backers) have access to the game in its pre-alpha state.

However, as just have just registered, your rights are not updated on the forums. Please check this post for ore information: 

~ Merwyn

Hi everyone!

The 4th wave of Alpha Team Vanguard candidates has been selected!

Today, we are changing a bit the rules to include members in the ATV group.

We have selected a list of eligible candidates for the ATV group.

We will give access to a candidate as soon as he or she will have officially accepted by replying in private message to the CMs (Nomad and Nyzaltar):
to respect the NDA tied to the ATV status.
- to lead by example in public places like the forum, the social media and Discord (positive attitude, no flaming or provocation, helping new community members, etc). 

Note: the ATV NDA is different from the classic Pre-Alpha Test NDA.

What is said on an ATV channel (forum or Discord) cannot be discussed with players/testers who are not in the ATV.

Now here's the list of the candidates for the 4th wave:

• Armyboy941

• Atmosph3rik

• Azureskye

• Corevamore

• Croomar

• Cybercrunch

• DarkHorizon

• Destrin

• Geo

• Hdparm

• Helvetian

• Knoober

• LittleJoe

• Megaddd

• Nanodot

• Nija123098

• Pantera

• Shadow_pryo

• Shockeray

• Soarnir

• UnderhandAerial

Congratulations to all! :)

(there will be other waves of ATV candidates in the future)

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.