Introductions are in Order.

Silvligh

Hey everyone!!

This thread will be about me, flaming about me, or adoring me. If you don't want to be apart of this... Go home  :P

Okay so. I found this site on a sci-fi MMO site list. Checked the summary. Got intrigued, wanted to know more.

SO GLAD I DID!!

I read through the whole devblog, and can I say, it was absolutely fantastically amazing!

The articles were great, the story was great.

The more I read about this game, the more excited I got.

Its been 2 days since I read the whole lot. Whenever I think about this game, I still get the excitement in my chest.

Not many things do that to me.

I'm currently an avid player of many games such as League of Legends(No Hate) StarCraft II and Lots of other MMO's like Space Engineers and StarMade.

Another MMO that I play is actually a new MMO called "The Repopulation" and I write quests for them, and review other peoples quests.

I enjoy music, Sci-fi, a sense of community, and any arcadey like game.

For instance my current favorite arcade game is "Monaco: Whats Yours is Mine" and My profile picture is actually "The Lookout" from that game.

I'm really hopeful for this game, and I hope that I can find a couple of people that enjoy my interests as much as I do.

Hi Silvligh and welcome again!

Don't worry, nobody is judged on which game(s) he's playing ;)

We intend to manage this forum with an open mind.

The forum chart here is pretty short and classic, but we intend to put emphasis on the friendly atmosphere.

We are for the freedom of speech as long as it's used in a respectful manner. Rights come with Duties.

Space Engineers, Starmade, The Repopulation... ? Indeed, you should like Dual Universe :P

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar

Hi Silvligh and welcome,

I'm currently an avid player of many games such as League of Legends(No Hate) StarCraft II and Lots of other MMO's like Space Engineers and StarMade.

Those are actually quite good games, in my mind at least.

Well, LOL is maybe not as good as the others, but still, it is good enough to be enjoyable. Most problems come from the community and not the game itself.

Enjoy the tour.

Regards,

Shadow