Features that would please me ...

TannhainRP

Hello Community,

Once, sorry for my bad english. I'm trying to make meaningful and understandable sentences.

This thread is to include some of my wishes.

In some MMORPG's I miss the meaning behind the character. A character is created and completed. But when you look at the role player wants the character acts alive.

On Dual Universe based:

- Plan a daily routine
- Professional pursue (salaried employee, own boss, small and large jobs)
- Tackle issues
- We make leisure (visiting nightclubs, touring with the girlfriend beautiful planet, Sports activities of the future etc)

A virtual life to live.

Building System:

- I like to make 3D models with Blender and when I play MMORPG's where you can build, I am delighted to have the same freedoms. By that I mean the level of detail of my buildings, vehicles, equipment parts etc.

- The system must not be hard, but if I want to, I can go into the professional view.

All this and much more makes a real Mmo -> RPG <- out. At least for me.

My character is supposed to move in a universe that lives. Dual Universe is therefore my next hope in the field MMORPG.

greetings

Your Spacemonkey Congh

Hi Spacemonkey Congh,

Welcome aboard!

What you describe about in-game "daily life" will be pretty much up to the players.

They will have the tools to act as you described, but the content (building and managing - or visiting - nightclubs, organizing tourism on a specific planet, etc) won't be formally designed by the dev team: some players will shape ermergent gameplay around this, if there is demand.

And yes, roleplay is one of the things we are keeping in mind when designing the game :)

Best regards,

NQ-Nyzaltar.