ScarecrowBro's Introduction

What's going on everyone??? I just wanted to introduce myself and show my excitement for this cool project in the works. So i'm ScarecrowBro, I play a lot of different games ranging from Goat Simulator, to Planetside 2, to Garry's Mod. I stumbled across this just scrolling through Facebook, and immediately went to check it out, created a Kickstarter account just so I could get on board. I don't know anyone else that owns the game but I would be looking for an organization or community to be a part of. I have Discord, and TS installed so would be able to communicate however is preferred. Hope to talk with some of ya and make some new friends!

Hello and welcome to the forums!  if your looking for a good Organization, try The Outfit, https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/the-outfit#tab-description

we have game nights, Discord, our own website with forums, and best of all we already have some contracts with other organizations for trade and transport.  Hope to see ya there.

Welcome. I am not sure you should trust the orgs here they all sound like someone made the mistake of loading up the cryo-prison and the insane asylum by mistake. lol.

I hope you enjoy the game when it launches.

If it does not work blame all us alpha testers for missing something.   

Note: I spent several hours trying to get x,y,z coordinates on a hole in the world in Planet Entropia.