Alpha/Beta

Hi vracyon and welcome on our forum.

However, could you write in english here as it would be the best way for everyone to understand you?

---

Hola y bienvenidos vracyon en nuestro foro.
Sin embargo , se puede escribir en Ingl?s aqu?, ya que ser?a la mejor manera de entender para todos ustedes?

---

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

You speak whale?

I have yet to find any real game who uses the input of its testers.

How often do threads on reddit or on forums start with " yeah but this has been said before during alpha/beta/zeta" 

You speak whale?

How often do threads on reddit or on forums start with " yeah but this has been said before during alpha/beta/zeta" 

Well on that note, I have to say that Digital Extremes, who developed Warframe, is unusually open to its players' input, and that's generated a lot of popularity for the studio and Warframe.

From what I've seen, I have a feeling that Novaquark is going to be the same way. :)

I cant talk about client games, but at least in the browsergame section i played 2 games where the devs listened to the playerbase and made many changes that i suggested, so its definitely wrong to say devs wont listen.

You speak whale?

Unfortunately, I don't speak whale (ask Dory for that ;)).

On a more serious note, you have also Endless Space and Endless Legends (2 strategy multiplayer games made by Amplitude Studios) where the community had a huge impact on the game design process. Clearly games using input from its testers aren't common (yet?), but some exist :)

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

I have Endless Space, and it's a great game. I can totally verify that there was community impact, and it's seen well in the Disharmony DLC.

Great game! Devs really put a lot of love in to it.

Unfortunately, I don't speak whale (ask Dory for that ;)).

On a more serious note, you have also Endless Space and Endless Legends (2 strategy multiplayer games made by Amplitude Studios) where the community had a huge impact on the game design process. Clearly games using input from its testers aren't common (yet?), but some exist :)

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

I have heard of neither lol! 

Well I hope we can put Dual Universe on that list. 

The problem with input of course is, where is the line between legitimate feedback  or just trying to change the game because there is something you don't like?