Hello there :)

Hello everyone! :D Names Michael and I love to build and create things. Hopefully one day I can become a game designer and do what I love to do best and that is to create places, worlds, and other things. I have been following the progression of Dual Universe for quite a long time as it really captures my interest. One of the main factors that really got me interested was having the ability to make something, out of voxels, and make it actually work! There are alot of other things that has had me interested in the game as well like multiple planets, outer space, faction/organization creation, and pretty much all the things listed on the 'About the Game' page. This will truly be an outstanding game and will have my full support. :)

Anyways, thanks for reading and I'll be around on the forums! See you all around! :)

Exactly. Landmark is nice, but building something always leaves me feeling empty because it serves no purpose. This is where Dual Universe takes the ball and will make touchdown after touchdown (note: I really have no interest in sports). I can't wait to be a part of this exciting community. I love the art DU is producing and happy to see another sci fi voxel game.

Voxels... do they really work.. I hope so.. but it seems to me they need millions or billions to look good. Lego world and avatar will not be good eh? Maybe a thread on this exists somewhere I will look... but seeing some image would help.

• 2 months later...