Please do not be daunted!

Who we are:

We are currently a small group of friends that keep in touch over the internet, and we intend to play together (of course). However, there's only us three guys, one more if she gets a better computer. A 3-4 person crew is workable, but it's somewhat of a skeleton crew for a small vessel.

What I want:

I desire at least a ten person crew. We intend to start off by making some money separately and pooling it all to construct a larger cargo ship. From there we intend to simply make money and explore for a suitable uninhabited world to colonize and make the seat of our organization.

A little about us:

We're all huge anime nerds and extremely close friends. But please, don't let that put you off! We're obscenely friendly, and we treat all of our new friends as if we've known them for years. Provided that you're not a thoroughly unpleasant person, you will fit right in.

Please leave a reply below if you're interested in joining us.

Hi Hylios and welcome to our official forum !

Sorry for the late reply.

You just suscribe when the team holidays started but we will be back on next Wednesday (15th July) :)

In the mean time, if you have any questions about the game, just let us know.

I think you will find Sci-Fi & MMORPG Lovers on this forum but probably also anime fans.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.