I'd like to see joints in the game that allow us to build things like AT-AT from Star Wars, mobile suits from Gundam, and mining rigs from Lost Planet to assist in all areas of the game, combat, mining, building, and anything else that people could find an application for.

Hi Hylios and welcome! :)

About joints it's already planned, as you can see with this concept art posted a few months ago on Facebook and Twitter.

This won't be specifically designed for AT-AT walkers or Gundam-like mobile suits, but nothing should prevent to use them for such design ;)

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

Whoooo, Gundam I'm going to create the ultimate Gundam fleet I wonder though how you would be able to manipulate the joints it would take a lot of keybinding and I think it would act weird I hope you will be able to program a basic movement function so that you don't have to control each joint with the keyboard.

• 5 months later...

I like the idea of joints and am happy to see them in the concept art. My brother and I built a replica of the Martian from War of the Worlds in Landmark and would have been better if we had joints that looked liked joints. Don't get me wrong, actually having to make these out of voxels caused interesting problems. But sometimes it is nice to have things at hand that are what they are already.