Salutations to Paris.

Dreamstar

I decided to try and stalk what I deduced to be the current HQ, or at least the inbox address.

I have only fear, dread, and nightmares at those packed streets in Paris.

Though I did begin to wonder as I looked around the map with many restaurants, and parks all over it seemed.

What are some of the joy's the team has living in the area? The tea and cookie shops around the area seemed quite appealing to me.

Is there anything that they dislike? Crime? too many air-headed Americans sight seeing the magnificent city?

Wait.. What? Are we under siege ? :o

Fortunately, we just went into stealth mode  :ph34r:

Compared to many cities in USA, most streets are very narrow and often generate traffic jam. That's why most of us goes to the studio by train, tube, train or even on foot (for those living near the office)! With Tea & Cookie Shops, we have also a lot of Bakeries (Croissants we like. Yummy!). Minus the very sad events at the beginning of the year, major crimes are not that common (at least, not more than in any capital city that comes to mind), even if they are some districts safer than others. The main concerns are the Public Transport and Cost of Living.

We have many people coming from various countries (Americans included) visiting the city and we are approaching the time where - each year - Tourism increases significantly ;)