Hello, the organization name as you can see in the title is: The Formics. This is a reference. I would appreciate if someone could either direct me to, or start a thread about: how the whole organization mechanic works as well as how the game is going to work. I look forward to the launch, and playing with everyone.

Hi ReadyForTheGame and welcome! :)

You will find the topic on the Organization Mechanics here.

There will be as well a detailed explanation on the admin rights an Organization Founder will be able to set in the next DevBlog post ;)

• 2 weeks later...

It's amazing to see players already focusing on organizations, that's awesome. Welcome to the forums!

hehe, I am actually working on my end on creating a site (already) for a guild/fleet type community for DU... And I am still on the process of digesting and understanding precisely the way organizations work on DU based on the Dev Blog... Will have to read the one coming tomorrow for more info... But I'm already in the works... hehe.. .hopefully I can post about it soon... :);)  :P  :lol:  ^_^

But since im going out of topic... I'm interested in hearing your Idea/story about formation of "The Formics" ReadyForTheGame. :)