How can i turn hovers/vertical boosters on/off using tags in archhud?

Sethioz

hey, i thought i had this figured out, but on some reason hovers and vertical boosters just ignore any tags i set to them, any idea what is going on?

let me explain in detail what i did and tried:

1) i use arch hud

2) for main engines, i simply set a tag like "main1" and then in arch hud's "edit lua parameters" or in lua editor, i found the tag field for "longitudinal" tags and put "main1" in there.

3) now when i press alt+shift+9 i can toggle thru tags, when i choose "all" or "longitudinal" tags, then only the engines tagged with "main1" will fire up, while rest don't work.

4) i did same on hovers and vertical boosters, but they still all fire up, they just ignore the tags i set. obviously i put the tag into "vertical" field in arch hud, but even if i put it wrong, it should still work with "all" tags.

5) i also tried checking "ignore default tags", but they still fire up and completely ignore any and all tags i set to them.

any ideas what i'm doing wrong? what i'm trying to do, is turn off vertical boosters and some hovers while not carrying any cargo.

i think setting up a cargo tag with a button/switch should do the trick... or set all the hovs/verts used when hauling on specific gas tank... and emptying it when not needed<_<.

Edited by Kirion
reasons