Fool's Gold Event!

NQ-Nyota

Landscape.jpg

Noveans, are you feeling lucky? Lucky at guessing that is! Take your best shot with your keen eyes for your chance at some extra riches in the form of glossy gold honeycomb.

Head over to our Fool’s Gold pot of luck located at the Green Hall at The Exchange ::pos{0,2,24.4125,99.1239,120.4460}, carefully analyze (don’t forget to look inside the window), and take a guess at how much gold is inside the pot! 

A huge thanks to RyanPryde for creating the pot of gold construct for this event! (He does not know how much gold is in it though! That’s a secret.)

What’s in it for you? Glad you asked. 

Grand prize winner: 500 m3 of glossy gold honeycomb

First prize winner: 250 m3 of glossy gold honeycomb

Runner up: 100 m3 of glossy gold honeycomb

How it works:

If you’ve got your sights on the grand prize, then you will need to be the very first Novean to submit the correct EXACT answer to how much gold honeycomb m3 is in the pot. This would be the exact decimal point. For example, if you think there is 30.03 m3 of gold honeycomb, and you are the first to submit the answer, you will win the grand prize!

First prize winner will be the one who guesses closest to the actual number of gold honeycomb m3 in the pot without going over. Runner up will be the next closest guess without going over (after the first prize guess). Remember, it is the first to submit their correct guesses, so be quick with your counting!

Deadline: Monday, March 20th @ 14:00 UTC (winners to be announced shortly after)

Please use this form to submit your guess. You only get one guess (any additional ones you submit will not be included for judging), so make it count.

Oh, and good luck! 🍀

It might be fun to try to guess, but the prize is completely useless. Because it can not be converted back to Pure Gold.

In whole DU carefully avoiding of allowing players to get anything valuable from any shiny things they've found in the world. Be it lots of honeycombs, or abandoned factory with full crates of T1 components, there is no way to reprocess honeycombs or parts into basic resources or Pure metals.

4 hours ago, Dixiii said:

It might be fun to try to guess, but the prize is completely useless. Because it can not be converted back to Pure Gold.

In whole DU carefully avoiding of allowing players to get anything valuable from any shiny things they've found in the world. Be it lots of honeycombs, or abandoned factory with full crates of T1 components, there is no way to reprocess honeycombs or parts into basic resources or Pure metals.

If you think it's useless give it to me, I'll build something fun with it 😃

Hmmm, I am tending to agree with Dixiii. To me, gold is without use. I could use other things much more:
- rare or advanced elements
- warp cells
- talent points

just to give some ideas to the developers. But a predefined variety of gold? Some players might be happy, but i believe, the majority of the players might just have a tired smile about that. Let's see, how the participation numbers are for this event.