Atlas Honeycomb Museum open his doors

Leniver

Hello everybody,

After hours and hours of hard work, the museum is ready for the public.

I started this project because I like our builder community and support them. 
The goal of this museum is to display all the honeycomb of the game and give the possibility to anyone to have access to them at a decent price.

Every honeycomb of the game has his own display and dispenser from Tier 1 to Tier 5, for a total of 1382 different color and structure.

I have try to keep the price as low as possible to push the creativity of our nice community one step further.
All the honeycomb are produced in place.
If for any reason one specific honeycomb is empty or you want a high amount of a specific honeycomb. You can contact me, I will do my best to sort it.

You can visit the museum at by using the VR station Atlas Honeycomb Museum T1-T5
Or flying to the location: ::pos{0,2,44.9404,86.2643,45.2091} (You can't miss it, it's under the Statue of Liberty)

PS: Working on landing pad for our visitor, currently you can use an elevator at bottom of the structure to go in the museum.

Kind regards

image.thumb.png.c859a14b591501140cab8ec7b835621a.png
image.thumb.png.e51544ccc735c049962597e10ef71cc0.pngimage.thumb.png.fb5788337f3bb04c3efc624a6f5dc991.png

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2023 at 9:34 PM, Leniver said:

Every honeycomb of the game has his own display and dispenser from Tier 1 to Tier 5, for a total of 1382 different color and structure.

Thanks, Leniver. For me as a rookie this is very helpful.
One of my two favourite adresses to go to if I need ideas or help what colors and materials to choose.
I especially like how you present every honeycomb as a plain surface AND as a ball - since so mayn of them look and behave differently in different light and movement.

Edited by Lasersmith