Why does noob crashing adjuster on alioth get same consequence as someone getting adjuster blown up by cannon

J0hnnyB

As long as DU ships have 3 lifes the pvp in this game will be dead. A group of 5 guys cant do any economic damage to a bigger org, even if they manage core 6 ships before themself getting cored they have achived absolutly nothing, the big org will get their ships back plus be 5 ships richer. So not only did u achive nothing u actualy made bigger org bigger.

That means guerilla warfare in DU is completly impossible. Theres basicly absolutly no elemnt bleed in pvp. 

15 minutes ago, Jinxed said:

adjusted is destroyed... in both situations.

It's basically like saying, "why does dying in a car accident have the same consequences as dying by poorly secured firearm wielded by a six year old..."

cmon wasnt that hard understand or u trollin, Im saying one case should be elemnts dying and other case elemnts get injured

OP I wasn't trolling... I merely read the effusive title and replied directly to that.

In that context, it was a fair reply, but judging by your comment, I presume what you wrote in your post was not actually directly connected to the title.

NQ: One single type of emote is not enough... where is the LOL, dislike and WTF icons?

On 1/21/2023 at 8:56 AM, J0hnnyB said:

U must be a NQ employe undercover, noway real human says that.

So the poster is not only a secret NQ agent, apparently NQ employees aren't "real humans"....?

Is that the sort of claim a "real human" would make? Unlikely.

Please prove your humanity before you accuse others of being some sort of nonhuman spies, else I can only assume you are the non-human spy. 🤷‍♂️

I'm more upset with the random Dmg that is suffered when landing a ship.  

I have a Lg core ship that autopilot slow lands with gears down, no dmg.  Then one day doing the same landing.  I have a catastrophic blow out that destroys one whole side of the ship.   What gives.. 30+ elements gone.   No difference in landing.    

On 1/21/2023 at 2:29 PM, J0hnnyB said:

As long as DU ships have 3 lifes the pvp in this game will be dead. A group of 5 guys cant do any economic damage to a bigger org, even if they manage core 6 ships before themself getting cored they have achived absolutly nothing, the big org will get their ships back plus be 5 ships richer. So not only did u achive nothing u actualy made bigger org bigger.

That means guerilla warfare in DU is completly impossible. Theres basicly absolutly no elemnt bleed in pvp. 

Agree, when a weapon destroy an element it should loose all his life.

So only 1 repair, if you go in a fight and you win you can still come back to base.