Link Steam Button Gone From DU Website (Says No Game Time On Game) Cant Link Steam Account

ELLECTICYT

Make sure you have all the links to this specific page either trusted or "temp trusted" in Ad Block Plus like so. Linking was not working correctly for me until I gave the despised Google technocrat links temp permissions. Like so...

2022-12-22 20_25_26-.png

Edited by BukaTV

It works after that like so...
You should also obfuscate (blur out) your email in that image you posted as well. No one but malicious people need to see this email. Repost a different login image screen or just delete that image completely. Security on the internet is not a joke. 🙀

2022-12-22 20_29_47-Dual Universe.png

Edited by BukaTV

5 hours ago, BukaTV said:

Make sure you have all the links to this specific page either trusted or "temp trusted" in Ad Block Plus like so. Linking was not working correctly for me until I gave the despised Google technocrat links temp permissions. Like so...

2022-12-22 20_25_26-.png

so what if i dont have a adblocker and how do i get to that screen? ive trusted it in adblocker plus through the allowlisted websites tab i dont see any "temp trusted" anywhere in adblocker options let alone that screen?  its still not showing the link steam button thanks for the notice about the pictures they were taken down thanks.

Edited by ELLECTICYT

I ALSO CANT LINK MY DISCORD LIKE CAN SOMEONE HELP IM JSUT PAYING FOR THIS GAME FOR IT TO NOT WORK LIKE THE WEBSITE DOESNT EVEN WORK HALF THE TIME IT DOES A GLITCHY REFRESH THING SOMETIMES  CAN THE DEVELOPERS JUST FIX THIS LIKE ITS BROKEN ASF AND PISSING ME OFF