Recap on the Backer Rewards... and what remains to be done.

NQ-Nyzaltar

Hello, Noveans!

We're sorry for our mistakes regarding Backer Rewards in our 1.1 Update News communication. We're writing this to fix all confusing or misleading parts on which rewards are attributed to which tiers and why. If you'd like, keep this communication as a reference instead of the previous one. We have also made a list of what has been delivered and what remains to be delivered for digital and physical rewards.

Backer rewards: Avatar skins

• Alpha team outfit 
    (Gold Founder Backer tier and higher)
  • Arkship passenger outfit - Bronze* 
    (Silver Founder Backer / Contributor Supporter Backer tiers and higher)
  • Arkship passenger outfit - Silver* 
    (Gold Founder Backer / Sponsor Supporter Backer tiers and higher) 
  • Arkship passenger outfit - Black*
    (Sapphire Founder Backer / Patron Supporter Backer tiers and higher) 
  • Earth legacy outfit - Silver*
    (Gold Founder Backer / Sponsor Supporter Backer tiers and higher) 
  • Earth legacy outfit - Black*
    (Sapphire Founder Backer / Patron Supporter Backer tiers and higher) 
  • Military outfit **
    (Silver Founder Backer tier and higher / All Supporter Backer tiers)

* As mentioned in a communication back in March 2018, several rewards from Supporter Packs have been gifted to Kickstarter backers. 
** As the extra Character Customization tokens won’t be added to the game, the eligible backers received the Military Outfit to compensate

Backer rewards: Emotes

Base emotes (Gold Founder Backer tier / Sponsor Supporter Backer tiers and higher):

• Dance
  • Cry
  • Thumbs down
  • Thumbs up
  • "Just DU it"

More emotes (Sapphire Founder Backer / Patron Supporter Backer tiers and higher):

• Victory
  • Threat
  • Facepalm
  • Silly dance
  • Salute

Backer rewards: In-game Pets

Kickstarter Pets:

• Kickstarter Pet tier 1: Automata Nora-SP 
    (Silver Founder Backer tier and higher)
  • Kickstarter Pet tier 2: Automata Nieve 
    (Gold Founder Backer tier and higher)
  • Kickstarter Pet tier 3: Automata Spud-7
    (Sapphire Founder Backer tier and higher)
  • Kickstarter Pet tier 4: Automata Max-E
    (Ruby Founder Backer tier and higher)
  • Kickstarter Pet tier 5: Automata Elite
    (Emerald Founder Backer tier and higher)

Supporter Pack Pets:

• Supporter Pack Pet tier 1: Anicham Scrap
    (Silver Founder Backer / Contributor Supporter Backer tiers and higher)
  • Supporter Pack Pet tier 2: Anicham Comp
    (Gold Founder Backer / Sponsor Supporter Backer tiers and higher)
  • Supporter Pack Pet tier 3: Anicham Max

What has been delivered and what remains to be done:

Digital Rewards: 

Skins:

• Alpha team outfit (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Arkship passenger outfit - Bronze (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Arkship passenger outfit - Silver (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Arkship passenger outfit - Black (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Earth legacy outfit - Silver (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Earth legacy outfit - Black (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Military outfit (delivered, can be found in-game)

In-game Pets:

• Kickstarter Pet tier 1: Automata Nora-SP (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Kickstarter Pet tier 2: Automata Nieve (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Kickstarter Pet tier 3: Automata Spud-7 (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Kickstarter Pet tier 4: Automata Max-E (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Kickstarter Pet tier 5: Automata Elite (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Supporter Pack Pet tier 1: Anicham Scrap (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Supporter Pack Pet tier 2: Anicham Comp (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Supporter Pack Pet tier 3: Anicham Max (delivered, can be found in-game)

Others:

• Name in game credits (delivered, can be found in-game)
    (Note: offensive or inappropriate names haven’t been included)
  • Forum titles (delivered, can be found on the forum)
  • DACs (delivered, can be found in your Dual Universe account on the game website)
  • Original SoundTrack (Digital version)
    (In progress, will be found in your Dual Universe account on the game website)
  • Artbook (Digital version)
    (In progress, will be found in your Dual Universe account on the game website)
  • In-game titles (when eligible) (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Resurrection node* (with special skin) (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Furniture Set* (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Sanctuary Territory Units* (delivered, can be found in-game)
  • Arkship cryogenic tube* (decorative) (delivered, can be found in-game)

* As mentioned in a communication back in March 2018, several rewards from Supporter Packs have been gifted to Kickstarter backers.

Physical Rewards:

As mentioned in a previous communication, we had to sign with a new partner for the Physical Rewards logistics (packaging and shipping) and we had hoped to deliver the Physical Rewards for the end of this year (2022). Unfortunately, this took more time than expected. We are expecting to sign with our new partner in January 2023, and from there, we hope to ship the rewards progressively. We also had an issue with the Collector Boxes, which needed to be remade. Keep in mind that the following ETAs is just a rough estimate for now and we are not protected against extra delays:

February 2023: We hope to start sending Physical Rewards for Silver, Gold and Sapphire Founder backers.

March 2023: We hope to start sending Physical Rewards for Ruby, Emerald, Diamond and Kyrium Founder backers.

Later in 2023: We hope to start sending the Physical Reward (T-Shirt) for Patron backers.

In January next year, we will give you a status update to keep you informed about the progress for the shipping of the Physical Rewards.

That’s all for now!
The Novaquark Team

This suggests pets that actually do something  but that isnt the case, just robots that fly around and get in the way .

Supporter Pack Pets:

28 minutes ago, FatRillos said:

So there are dozens of skins and things for OG backers. What about those of us that played beta? We not good enough to get thrown a bone as recognition for helping you test the game?

Everyone who participated in testing the game before release was given a Pioneer Pack. I think the only exception were beta keyed accounts but in that case they were also able to play for free during that period. Whether or not that is good enough is of course debatable but I don't think anyone was left empty handed.

3 minutes ago, Msoul said:

Everyone who participated in testing the game before release was given a Pioneer Pack. I think the only exception were beta keyed accounts but in that case they were also able to play for free during that period. Whether or not that is good enough is of course debatable but I don't think anyone was left empty handed.

I payed my sub from the first week of beta. Didn't get bubkis. Oh you mean those few little trinkets I had to PAY for? Yeah that crap doesn't count as we got tricked into paying for subs for 6 months so they could show good release sub numbers to their shareholders. Then took away 75% of the game to spoon feed it to us like they're actually making stuff.

Edited by FatRillos

26 minutes ago, Vulcore said:

Kind of vague, I am patron and have no idea what I should or should not get.  Why not just list what each backer teer should have gotten and what's coming and when.

• Arkship passenger outfit - Black*
    (Sapphire Founder Backer / Patron Supporter Backer tiers and higher) 
  • Earth legacy outfit - Black*

More emotes (Sapphire Founder Backer / Patron Supporter Backer tiers and higher):

• Victory
  • Threat
  • Facepalm
  • Silly dance
  • Salute

Supporter Pack Pets:

(Just used Ctrl+F and searched for Patron)

7 minutes ago, FatRillos said:

I payed my sub from the first week of beta. Didn't get bubkis. Oh you mean those few little trinkets I had to PAY for? Yeah that crap doesn't count as we got tricked into paying for subs for 6 months so they could show good release sub numbers to their shareholders. Then took away 75% of the game to spoon feed it to us like they're actually making stuff.

Since launch they removed more than hadded stuff, for when removal of that new schematics system, removal of the speed curve and bringing bots back, those would be modification that would actually be appreciated 

23 minutes ago, KinG_BigJerk said:

This suggests pets that actually do something  but that isnt the case, just robots that fly around and get in the way .

Supporter Pack Pets:

Traditionally pets are cosmetic only.  Some games allow them to give buffs, autoloot, or more but there is usually a tradeoff tied into that somehow.  In this case specifically the tiers refer to increasingly complex/decorative models.  They could just as easily given them a random model number (ex. C3P2, Mk IV, etc.).

2 hours ago, FatRillos said:

So there are dozens of skins and things for OG backers. What about those of us that played beta? We not good enough to get thrown a bone as recognition for helping you test the game?

Beta players got nothing, they weren't even considered as referrals either.  Beta invites and players that used them are nothing, worthless nothings.  Subscribe and play, be thankful you got a talent boost.  Peasant.

• 4 weeks later...

I just would like to say that its almost impossible to understand or make sense of the levels or tiers tied to our accounts.  The names have been changed, the benefits assigned to the original packages have all been re-listed, re-vamped, re thought,. altered, adjusted and who knows what else.  I can honestly say this though... 

I was proud of being a part of the game, and the earlier I was the more "status" I felt i possessed

I have been a supporting member of this community prior to it even becoming an official community

The titles and status now attached to my account sound and feel like token titles only

I have no clue what awards are even due to me at this point,  again my tier isnt what it was or even the same packages

Once the game went live... i was given some stupid game time things

they have expired and the game now requires a fee for me to continue.

long story short. ... i paid to be a supporter and player with early access, promised things in exchange for my loyalty..and have a game that already wants more funds for me to play and NOW your almost ready to finish rewarding us and for all my support, loyalty and patience if i give you more money now that its playable, i can log in

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Castanietzsche said:

Any new about the patreon physical rewards ?

If it helps I reposted my ticket a couple of days ago realising it had been closed, without the update I was expecting and the response I got was the following:

============================================
Remove some text above...

I can confirm that we are still working with our logistics partner to dispatch the physical rewards for our Kickstarter pledge players, and we will be focusing on these rewards specifically at this time.
As an Alpha pledge account, we will be working to provide the T-Shirts to our Sponsor and Patron backers after the Kickstarter reward dispatches draw to a close.

At a later date, we will also open up a section on the web accounts for all Sponsor and Patron backers, so that they can select the size that they wish to receive.
We will communicate with more updates on the progress of the Kickstarter dispatches, and also when we are opening this section on the web accounts.

Please be sure to keep informed via our Kickstarter page, forums and news page on our website for when these milestones are achieved.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter, as we continue to deliver on our promises made to our backers.
Removed some text below....

============================================

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...