Are my data safe?

Leniver

Hello everyone,

I had a bug when going on the website, the website was refreshing non-stop so I did some investigation.
The website uses "standard" advertising, social media and analytics providers like "Facebook, Twitter and Google", I am OK with that.

But I was very surprised to see that the site uses an external provider for most of its content.

This provider is https://prismic.io/ which seems to be a company specialized in website creation.

So I went to the "Privacy Policy" to see if it was mentioned that my personal data were processed by this external operator and ... nothing.

So, here are my questions. 
Are my personal data protected?
Why is some of my data being transferred to Prismic?
What data exactly do they have access to?

Kind regards

Prismic is a cloud hosting solution, meaning NQ is paying for the services of Prismic to host content.  Depending on the reviews, they may be overpaying compared to similar middleware services.

Edit:  Anyone who tells you that your data is safe on the internet either doesn't understand the tech or is untrustworthy.  I cannot speak for Prismic's track record for hacks and data exposure but rest assured that if someone actually wants that data there's not much that you or I could do about it.  Once it's on the internet your data is only one to two steps away from being pubic knowledge. 

7 hours ago, Leniver said:

required by law

Ah.  EU law is a tad more strict.  Looks like it is just a matter of asking the right questions to find where corner cutting and relying on the services of other companies puts NQ into a bind.

Why do you think your data is being processed by Prismic...? 

The actual login API points to DU's servers (a POST to https://www.dualuniverse.game/api/auth/login specifically). 

The API endpoints to access user data all appear to point to DU's API and have nothing to do with Prismic....from my limited sleuthing, API calls to Prismic are not user-specific and fetch general site information and images from a CDN. 

There's no specific evidence I could see to suggest they have shared user data with this third party in violation of EU law.