Dishonest Advertising

Zeddrick

Today my characters received an e-mail entitled 'Unlock new pets and skins now in Dual Universe'.  When I open the mail it shows a picture of the new outfits and the text 'New skins, new pets, new emotes awaits you in Dual Universe'.

I was briefly excited because I didn't think these characters qualified for any of this stuff, but when I logged in I found out it was just a pack of lies.  I am not able to unlock any pets or skins and no skins, pets or emotes were, in fact, waiting for me.

Does anyone else think this is just outrageous clickbait?  If you're going to make a release where half the content is only available to alpha backers, send this message only to the alpha backers and send a different one to the rest which talks about blueprint snapping, recycling and, well, whatever else there is.

If you are not receiving Dual Universe emails and/or newsletters and would like too, double check your email preferences both here on the forums (board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/notifications/options/) and on the main website (www.dualuniverse.game/account/preferences). Also keep in mind that certain emails are sent out in batches so some may receive it faster than others. If you are confident that you have setup everything correctly but are still not receiving mail then reach out to NQ support for assistance.