Everything is gone and bugged please help

OneTEAser

So I come back after sleeping and well my container is empty, bugged and I have no idea how to fix this.

I was crafting an XL Assembler overnight and when I got back everything is basically gone to hell...

I spend 13 bucks and 50 hours of my life and it's all gone down the toilet hole...

20221128102339_1.jpg

20221128102348_1.jpg

20221128102435_1.jpg

20221128102522_1.jpg

20221128102444_1.jpg

I can put new items into the container, but the old ones are still gone...

It was 80% full, I had 400 tons of items in there, about 40 hours of grinding so I could finally do space asteroid mining this week and after a weekend of grinding it's gone all gone.

20221128103141_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Aaron Cain said:

Although this will not help you much, have you sent in a ticket?

^

Yes my friend and I have send a ticket, support couldn't handle it so it got escalated to the dev team ^^

27 minutes ago, Yoarii said:

It needs to be asked - have you shared the construct with anyone else via the RMB-menus, or via a manually created RDMS policy? It could just be regular theft by someone with access.

The only two people that had access(we double checked) were Me and My Friend, my friend added me and me alone to either the RDMS policy or he just shared the rights with me. We didn't have a single other soul visit us yet, so there isn't a situation where I can imagine we accidentaly shared it with a stranger.

Also I doubt it's theft, due to the errors we had with the linking and putting items in the container, I'm 99% sure it's bugged for some reason.

21 minutes ago, OneTEAser said:

Also I doubt it's theft, due to the errors we had with the linking and putting items in the container, I'm 99% sure it's bugged for some reason.

You're likely right, but unfortunately I expect NQ's support team will eventually dismiss this as theft or improper RDBMS and not help you. I could be wrong, but they don't have a reputation for helping players swiftly or digging deep when they do eventually open your ticket. 

The game has mountains of bugs to work through still, but knowing NQ...I'm skeptical that they will even look into it really...and if they do, prepare to wait a long time before they get around to opening that ticket. 

1 hour ago, blundertwink said:

You're likely right, but unfortunately I expect NQ's support team will eventually dismiss this as theft or improper RDBMS and not help you. I could be wrong, but they don't have a reputation for helping players swiftly or digging deep when they do eventually open your ticket. 

The game has mountains of bugs to work through still, but knowing NQ...I'm skeptical that they will even look into it really...and if they do, prepare to wait a long time before they get around to opening that ticket. 

Our ticket got openned within 1 hour of sending it, they are still looking into it though