Screens

Eychimo

Any screens in the game. wether mine or another players only work some times. the only they work at all is if i log in and out and clear cache. This is very annoying. is there an actual fix for this terrible programing.

dualuniverse_2022-11-25_14h03m55s.png

There have also been reports of this occurring for some players when initially loading in near pre-existing screen units. I believe the devs are aware of it already but if you are experiencing said bug then I would recommend you try traveling out of render distance and then re-approaching said screens. In many cases this will fix the issue and is a much better work around than clearing your cache since regenerating it can take considerable time and computer resources.

I had this happen occasionally before the “release” it was terrible on my ships with transparent screens for windshields. 
they would go opaque white. Lol. 

not to conducive to flying. 

they just tended to fix themselves after a few days. Never did figure out why. 

Well, been my experience if the players have not found a work around on a issue like this, that it will never get fixed. Low priority and all that. I will just que up some talents and check back in a couple months.