We have to say when they do right....

Leniver

Hello,

Most of the time we post about things that are wrong with the game or about questionable decisions by NQ.

But I have to say that the solution that NQ came up with about the AGG towers is very good. It's also good to recognize when they do something right.

The people who have these towers gain some height (they are happy about that) and the others will no longer find themselves avoiding 3000m high towers.

Thanks NQ

Erm... While I agree that we have to say when someone does good, in this case they made a HUGE mess of this themselves. Limiting us in build creativity with setting a limit in the first place and then being so radical that the messed up their own AGG gameplay. Which wasn't working correctly in the first place, now they actually took a good look at it instead of it being a half baked implementation. I'm wondering if we should praise NQ for taking away most of our toys and them just giving back two...

On one hand you can go searching for all the negatives and seeing everything in a negative light... *whistles innocently* On the other, you can see everything in positives and go looking for anything positive... We are being sh!t on and you go: "Yes! Free fertilizer!"... 😉

Then I will say this, NQ-Deckard is a shining light in the darkness...

I read his frank comments on Discord yesterday... Very welcome to see some real NQ discussion in the hitherto entirely one-sided discussion.

He was right here on the frontlines, dealing with the disgruntled and the disappointed who have "invested" (a posh word for spent) hundreds of dollars on DU.

I know I've spent about $400 or more, so far, on this game.

3 minutes ago, Jinxed said:

Then I will say this, NQ-Deckard is a shining light in the darkness...

Only when he is on fire... 😉

I see NQ-Deckard as part of the issue of undependable communication. Great guy. But he needs to learn how to... Be quiet... Instead of saying something that later turns out to be completely different or straight the opposite of what he said would happen...