Some tips for surviving while mining on asteroids in PvP zone.

Knight-Sevy

I take advantage of the creation of this section to quickly resume some advice that I recently gave on another subject.

This is not a complete step-by-step guide. But a reminder of a set of safety rules.
=> If you want to transgress even a single point, be careful, it may be this one that will make the difference between your death or your success.

- For your first outing use a small ship and tell yourself that you will die with it. 
It will force you to use some things that you can lose and since the mourning of this ship is already done, it will affect you less if it really happens.

- Always to reduce the price of a possible loss, asteroids are in space, only go there with a full space ship (no hybrid/atmo ship). You can also use pieces that have already lost 1 life.

- Don't bring your home with you ! Granny's porcelain dishes should stay safe at Haven.

- You can already go to an asteroid discovered several days ago.

- You can discover a roid, but don't mine it, come back later in the week.

- Do not keep your DSAT on your mining vessel. Discover the asteroid and come back with a ship without this DSAT.

- Don't go to the biggest roid (exotic/rare)

- Do the astroids 1 by 1. Loot => Go home
Do not chain asteroids one after another.

- Do not be too greedy, limit your mining time.

- Try not to take any "pipe" road on the way back

- Do not dig to bury and hide your ships. All construction remains visible to radar and can be destroyed. You are not Han Solo in star wars.

----------------------------------------------

If now you want to defend yourself during an attack and not use a "disposable" ship.

- The first : Arm yourself and go there with friends Don't Go PvP Alone If You're Inexperienced

- Somebody's gotta keep an eye on the radar all the time

- Use 1 ships for 1 player

- Respect the PvP meta of the game (we may have the opportunity to talk about it clearly in dedicated threads).

- Use force respawn on a resurection node to quickly return to your ship when needed.

- Use a dedicated ship to pick up the containers you will excort or separate the ores on all the ships.

---------------------------------------------------

If I think of anything else I will complete.