Static Construct Altitude Limit Post: Discussion

Aaron Cain

For the love of everything sacred, I hope they at least make the limit 1128m so:

(A) We can build 1000m AGG pads that aren't on the roof of a tower, but can have structures and elements on the pad, and 

(B) We don't have the rounding problem where the base of the tower to get to 1000m has to be an exact multiple of 128m 

Setting the build upper limit AND AGG lower limit both to 1000m is just mental.

Sounds like good news, but NQ have lied so often, that I'll only believe it when I see it...
Should be gradiated, so that for a decent region around all the market places, limits are more like 256m... but then easing off every couple of hexes  until, say 20km away from marketplaces there is no limit, like it used to be.

32 minutes ago, Jinxed said:

Sounds like good news, but NQ have lied so often, that I'll only believe it when I see it...
Should be gradiated, so that for a decent region around all the market places, limits are more like 256m... but then easing off every couple of hexes  until, say 20km away from marketplaces there is no limit, like it used to be.

I like this idea.

45 minutes ago, Jinxed said:

I like the idea, but too hard to code for NQ.
If they try to implement that we will have the link container bug back...

From what Deckard posted, I hope their refinement is simple. 1250 (building bounding placement) as the new limit. 
AGG players should not be punished, I whole heartedly agree.

I also appreciate that Deckard made communication on this, glad they are trying to fix it.

I don't know why people have issue with the 1000m.
I have been using AGG for almost 2 year and my landing plateform was at 998m.

You can go down to 1000m with the AGG and AGG can lift from 950m (at least) and if you are a bit short, you just have to jump and maneuver your ship.