Unsubscribe Survey Needs Fixing

Thunderblaze

Damn, it's sad to see you go... A Paragon of initial positivity and thoughtful critique...  

As well as firebrand level posts on salient topics.

I bought prepaid time from Markee Dragon, so I guess I'll be here until September or NQ turn the server off, whichever comes first.

so many top former supporters bailing... @NQ-Deckard   Take the hint....

It's so sad to click on many of members in the pegged forums only to see they last logged-on in June or July.

You've lost so many of your stalwarts.... Don't you feel ANYTHING? Regret, remorse, resignation?

I’m starting two think they want the game two fail ever update has taken the fun away and just made it more of a grind in a building game that forces you two try so hard just two get a few things two try and build but it’s limitless right dream it and build it good luck getting what you need lol  alpha was so good and was what I was exited for  it’s never a good sigh when you're co leaves all down hill from their on I believe they only launched the game two meet their obligations and the game will get shut down in a year tell then they will collect what money they can not the first time I have Sean this it’s fallowing the same play book as landmark  it’s scary Familiar I hope I’m wrong but I believe that’s what they are doing  ( why can no new voxel game Actually make it maybe they try two hard two attract 2 different play style and make it fun for no one )