1.1 soon. 1.2: time for balance changes ?

Knight-Sevy

You have said almost nothing for 1.1, I assume that it is an intermediate update and that the first real update will therefore be 1.2

- Will the old planets be unlocked in game?
- Will the core aliens finally be there?

And 

- Are we going to have balancing on PvP?

For the launch of the game it was nice that mostly low cost S cores without voxel are viable in PvP, it will be interesting now that "end game" ships can join the game. The economy needs heavily armored multicrew L-type ships to start coming into combat.

At the moment there are a lot of players getting caught by the pipe patrol in the PvP space. Teams of combat players should have other goals that are just as lucrative as killing mission freighters. The pressure risks being maintained for a little while.

Good PVP questions

but while this game dies and an ovely abundant number of changes were pushed without thinking for PvP during beta Maybe NQ has bigger issues on their mind like: How to make DU fun again and why are all the players leaving?

Why did we messup mining and industry so much as they were 2 of the 5 pillars, where are the othr 3 pillars going? and Can this game really run on PvP alone while we forgot that it would be a good thing some people actually build stuff and industry so there is something to actually do ingame...

We have seem scrapped PvE features months after months for server load up to the point even the positive new players leave faster then we get a 1.x patch.

Maybe i am woried for no reason but I am going to voxel a drain as thats where this is going to if we keep following this direction.

If npc missions are the only way people get into pvp space, that says enough.

37 minutes ago, Aaron Cain said:

Good PVP questions

but while this game dies and an ovely abundant number of changes were pushed without thinking for PvP during beta Maybe NQ has bigger issues on their mind like: How to make DU fun again and why are all the players leaving?

Why did we messup mining and industry so much as they were 2 of the 5 pillars, where are the othr 3 pillars going? and Can this game really run on PvP alone while we forgot that it would be a good thing some people actually build stuff and industry so there is something to actually do ingame...

We have seem scrapped PvE features months after months for server load up to the point even the positive new players leave faster then we get a 1.x patch.

Maybe i am woried for no reason but I am going to voxel a drain as thats where this is going to if we keep following this direction.

If npc missions are the only way people get into pvp space, that says enough.

Now that there are core aliens and wreck ships regularly appearing around the planets.

I would have actually liked active ways to earn things in the game to appear.

One of my big disappointments is the wreck system. It could have gotten people into the PvP space so much, it's an opportunity they missed.

An area of "unmemorable ancient battle" 100 or 200 ships.
Ships already "gray" and other "blue" to destroy.
The players could have played the garbage collectors of space.

unknown.png

Of course all these wrecks would have had an element quantity with 0 hp or 1 alone.

People could have looted the gray cores, but the blue ones would have had to destroy them. So come with weapons.

In the containers of these wrecks we could have found schematic, ore, fuel and ammunition...

Of course not too much. Maybe we could have had big bulky and heavy packages that should have been sold to Aphelia for a few million quanta.

It could have been a fun play area.
Full of gray and blue ship. Not sure if the blue is from a player pretending to be an abandoned shipwreck or if it's really a ghost ship.
Having to return with heavy packages could have forced massive ships at low maximum speed to be exposed. Lots of interaction possible.

I guess they can't do that kind of thing because NQ has issues that I don't know about.
It is necessary to be able to:
- Spawn ships with the core not destroyed
- Spawn with content in containers
- Spawn with destroyed elements
- Be able to spawn a hundred in a bubble a few SU.
- Make the area known (much like alien cores)
- And certainly other stuff ...

Well I agree L cores are end game really but some factions used L cores as tiny things compared to what I think people really want for L cores is huge beast of a ship for holding the line.

I also dont think haulers especially mission haulers are getting killed frequently due to the silly 2SU radar range so billions of quanta is entering peoples pockets!

Yes by doing piracy most of the time we only kill people who unfortunately don't really know how to play.
It's very rare to catch someone with experience.

And guess who makes tens of millions per trip?

Experienced players with lots of Alt.

A more capable radar system for space PvP is a necessity to balance things out.

A guy playing alone but with 50 alt to fill many mission freighter should be able to get into trouble.