Ship parts

CheyenneBlackbird

In our org we build our own freighters, we like to have a better cosmetic look to our ship.....any how, when will NQ add stuff like xl atmo engines, L ailerones, L wings, XL atmo/space fuel tanks and etc...it would be nice to build a ship that didnt have 32 engines atmo if we could do it with 8 xl engines atmo. any how i know our org would love to see some of those things

Yes the wing and  engine stacking is kind of lame I have a small ship with an L container it has two run 28 wings. Would be nice two have wings that have moor lift  thier definitely shuld bee a better way air brakes. Two we shouldn’t have two have so many. Just two get the job done when their could be stronger ones  it can be hard two get a look you are going for when you have two put so many elements what plaines in the real  world need 28 wings 

I've said this since Beta - people only stack the "atmo lift" elements, because they have to. If higher tier aileron type elements that provided more lift were introduced, it would solve those types of issues. It would also give the industrialists something else to make.

NQ does not want those Huge ships i assume.
If you want to carry more out of atmo, start thinking about how to organize that.. use space only big haulers,
use smaller shuttle ships to bring up ore in multiple flights from surface to orbit or use an elevator platform.
there are so many ways to get it done. and most of those would be a lot more efficient than trying to build one ship that can do all at once.
and honestly i agree with that approach to not bring the XL atmo engines etc into the game. in the end the same would happen again, just for even bigger haulers and even bigger cargo loads. then people would start the same discussion and ask for XXL elements/engines 😉