How to bring T1 bots back

Pleione

20 minutes ago, Aaron Cain said:

Nobody likes hours of afk flights.......no idea who thought players liked that. Maybe some developer has a busdriver ambition on route 66?

Nevertheless, we are forced to do just that ;-).
We will all soon be space bus and truck drivers. Since the maximum speed (oh stupidity) is limited in mass, everyone is doomed to trail at a speed of 20,000 km / h.

Or we all just dont DU it and just play on the planets and screw missions as they are now. NPC missions to keep a game, scrap that, an economy alive?  Nope they were always exploided by a small group and post release that is still going on, does NQ know it? Yes, do they care? Nope

2 hours ago, ColonkinYT said:

Calibrating a flower once a week will never yield 7 tiles at 1.5-2 million ore. Performance after 3 days after calibration starts to fall very rapidly, even with bonuses.

That is why I said 'could' and far too many are. Not on a flower of 7 tiles, but ~17 tiles would do it. Add in the adjacency/talent bonuses and you will have to calibrate each mining unit once every 7 days. You might not be doing this, but others definitely are, this is what NQ has to contend with, not the casual, but the min/maxer. Even at (slightly) lower buy prices, the T1 bots would still generate WAY to much quanta to ever get out of the economy via quanta sinks. I need to fly a couple of high yield missions, but I suspect that the current quanta sinks might be struggling with the mission runners already... Again, you might not be doing this, but enough people are to make it an issue. Beta showed this clearly (at least, too me).

16 hours ago, Cergorach said:

That is why I said 'could' and far too many are. Not on a flower of 7 tiles, but ~17 tiles would do it. Add in the adjacency/talent bonuses and you will have to calibrate each mining unit once every 7 days. You might not be doing this, but others definitely are, this is what NQ has to contend with, not the casual, but the min/maxer. Even at (slightly) lower buy prices, the T1 bots would still generate WAY to much quanta to ever get out of the economy via quanta sinks. I need to fly a couple of high yield missions, but I suspect that the current quanta sinks might be struggling with the mission runners already... Again, you might not be doing this, but enough people are to make it an issue. Beta showed this clearly (at least, too me).

Beta clearly showed that such volumes of ore simply have nowhere to spend. Nothing has changed since then.
And again we are talking about the lack of elementary balance ...))).

2 hours ago, ColonkinYT said:

Beta clearly showed that such volumes of ore simply have nowhere to spend. Nothing has changed since then.
And again we are talking about the lack of elementary balance ...))).

Again, we are talking about a dead subject.  The decision has been made to do nothing and let  the T1 bots expire forever.