[PVP] Mission package reward

Omukuumi

I just killed a guy close to Teoma, coming from Madis for sure

image.png

He got a Large package in his container

image.png

Why this Large package is just sold 120k on Teoma?

image.png

Why you don't link a package to the destination planet (if the destination of this package was Teoma, then he can be sold only on it) and push the price per unit to 3.7M? (dunno the actual real reward for this mission)

I mean just put a different ID to each mission package, the victim will lost his collateral and the pirate will win a real reward and not this useless one.

Dunno if it's a perfect idea, or if it's easy to abuse, but we really need more interest in this, piracy take time, create a real risk and need to have a real reward too! :)

On 11/8/2022 at 10:04 AM, Vazqez said:

Piracy is thievery. Pirate is a parasite.

Players being robbed will not play.
Players who are forced into PVP will not play.
If they don't play, they won't pay the subscription,
There will be no money there will be no game

Each Pirate destroys the game.

Right... bit busy irl so I'm just going to go for it...

-First, don't insult people, it's rude, and it makes you look childish and your argument not worth consideration.
   -Second, if someone is breaking in to your home and putting a gun to your head and ordering you to fly in to pvp space in DU, thats a problem for the cops, not NQ. If your "forced in to pvp" is that you have to go in to pvp space to claim the stuff meant as a reward for people willing to risk their stuff without just buying it from other people that will often gladly sell it to you, then that isn't you being forced, that is you consenting to pvp and just not liking it. You can stay in the safe-bubble, you can buy everything from other players, complaining that you are being forced because you don't want to have to risk anything (or expend anything to circumvent the risk) to earn a reward meant for people willing to accept a big risk is just silly.
   -Third, if by some random absurdity all the pve-only players were to leave, all the pirates, pvp players, mixed-content-players would still be here, paying their subs.
   -Fourth, because I half-expect you to cite some random vaguely similar game where things get blown up in pvp but not in non-pvp, EVE Online is also a vaguely similar game where you can get pvp'd everywhere and there isn't a safe-bubble, and it is still going after almost 2 decades. Random vaguely similar games prove nothing for or against pvp (consensual or otherwise). 

-And Fifth, before you say something absurd about me being a pirate that somehow has some ridiculous problem with pve players having the option to avoid pvp, I'm a mission-runner, not a pvp player, avoiding pirates is easy and we need more of them to start to provide some kind of a challenge.

So, do you have anything to contribute to this suggestion? Advised payouts? Time limit to sell the packages? Ect...? Any questions?

Personally I think the packages should have a timer on them that deletes them if they mission they were for expires, and should be bought by bots on the market for the mission's collateral price (we can raise it later if it looks like it needs to be higher), but it should probably never payout the full mission-payout price.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

4 hours ago, Taelessael said:

EVE Online is also a vaguely similar game where you can get pvp'd everywhere and there isn't a safe-bubble, and it is still going after almost 2 decades.

In fairness, EVE Online actually has content, other than "go get shot at"

On 11/8/2022 at 7:04 PM, Vazqez said:

Exactly the people who ruin this game, NQ listen players like you too much time and we got this carebear game atm. With all the PVP content nerf all time for allowing safe farm and safe quanta.

It's you who actually destroy the economy and the game, just think about what the game need, not what YOU need for don't get hurts too much in your ego.

On 11/8/2022 at 12:04 PM, Vazqez said:

you aren't forced to do pvp missions....

On 11/8/2022 at 6:04 PM, Vazqez said:

Stop complaining and get a permit!