impossible to sell at the market

Tekhamon

I opened a ticket since yesterday Thursday but since no one is talking about it and I haven't heard back yet...

Am I the only one stuck? the object counter to the sale order remains blocked at zero. Yes I am on the right linked content and yes it is close to the market.

I just tested several markets this morning and it's buggy everywhere, help.

sign-in-crossed-out-red-circle-vector-ic

I cant say about the markets, not ingame yet, was just here to say you probably shouldnt hold your breath waiting for the ticket answer, some tickets go unanswerd for a loooong time.

im not sure how they prioritize tickets, but they are way behind, i have one open now for 1 month+

Not sure if same thing, but it did that for me when I tried to drag and drop item to market container to sell, I had to right click on item and create sell order instead

Yesterday i noticed that, in the Market UI, when i tried to drag an item from my linked container to the market container, to create a sell order.  The item that i was trying to sell, was not the same item that i had clicked and dragged.  It was actually one of the tools from my Nanopack.  I had dragged a stack of Ore that was in my linked container, but i was actually trying to sell my Flattening Tool.  Which isn't possibly luckily.

I tried closing the window and opening it again, switching back and forth between the Nanopack and Linked container and i still had the same issue.  I tried dragging other items from the linked container and got other Tools from my Nanopack instead.

I was eventually able to sell the Ore by right clicking it and choosing Create Sell Order.