Air challenge messed up after patch

Vizeroy

So.... i never really have any trouble with the air challenge, but after todays update, there is always one item that refuse to register as delivered and thus the challenge is unable to be completed for me.

I usually move the items in bulk, that is i select all items in the container and move that in one go. This usually gets the challenge to register each item correctly, but not any more. I dont know what "fix" you did, but it made it worse!

Edited by Vizeroy

Found a fix. but yes, it is broken.

Put one scrap in your linked container.  Then put that one scrap in the mission container.

After, then place the mission items in the mission container and it will register.  Have to do that for each trip, but it works for me.

It seems that the FIRST dropped item doesn't 'register'.  It doesn't matter what you drop, so a piece of scrap should be enough.  But it cannot be a mission item.

BUG FIXES

• [Air Delivery Challenge] Fixed walkthrough break in the air delivery challenge if a player returns to a pickup container after having completed all the deliveries.
  • [Air Delivery Challenge] Fixed Vortex ripped in half.
  • [Air Delivery Challenge] Delivery step no longer breaks if a player uses the destination container as a linked container.

sorry but not sorry , same problem 

image.thumb.png.4bf043139139a65de20803fb5f2134ca.png

• Vizeroy changed the title to Air challenge messed up after patch
  • 3 weeks later...

Pretty apparent by now that whomever made most of the mechanics in this game is long gone, and those that are left haven't a foggy idea how to work with the code they were left. 

These missions have been broken in some form or another for well over a year, and no matter what "fix" is used this mess just can't get remedied. 

Makes you wonder if it would have been easier to just start from the beginning and do it all over. At the pace things move around here it'll be 2030 before they can get this one buttoned down.

21 hours ago, stortebeker said:

This is still broken on 11/28/22 why did you re-add the delivery challenge if it is still broken?! See screenshots

Some players seem to be completing it without issue. Can you please submit a ticket with a detailed description of exactly how to reproduce the error you have encountered. That could go a long way to helping fixed said bug once and for all.