So I got the 1 month post launch backer rewards...

DarthMord

The default talent training rate is actually 90/min. Since the game was released on September 27th a talent point booster/accelerator event has been in place. You can read more about it here but this graphic sums it up fair well. Note that after March the talent training rate is expected to return to the default value.

unknown.png

Edited by Msoul

On 11/1/2022 at 11:19 AM, DarthMord said:

Ah okay. Apparently I missed that part of the pre-launch notice.

Thank you. Makes sense. Not that I like it much but it is what it is.

did you ever play prelaunch? It has been 90 /min forever, pretty much. There was a time when it was only 6 (yes, six) per minute if you forgot to queue your skills up. But thankfully that was raised to 60/min at some point during my one year “will they/won’t they” wipe hiatus. 

I was very glad to get the one month, 3,000,000 skill point bonus, which I had forgotten about. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 1:20 AM, Jinxed said:

did you ever play prelaunch? It has been 90 /min forever, pretty much. There was a time when it was only 6 (yes, six) per minute if you forgot to queue your skills up. But thankfully that was raised to 60/min at some point during my one year “will they/won’t they” wipe hiatus. 

I was very glad to get the one month, 3,000,000 skill point bonus, which I had forgotten about. 

I did play right at the end of Alpha and the first half of Beta, right up until the schematic garbage was introduced. We all left within a week of that going live. I remember it being 6/min without a queue. I didn't recognize that it had been boosted for launch is all.

7 hours ago, Pleione said:

Ah, life pre-0.23 - if only we could go back...

To an extent, yes. but the economy was completely broken. We had EVERYTHING within a year running autonomously with zero input.

Ores in.... product out mega factory... Heck, our small 5 person org even had a Warp Beacon a few days before popping out, when 0.23 came along and made our whole factory worthless.

Five average skill players like us should not be able to make a Warp Beacon within a year.