The 'box' issue...

Novean-61657

Over the last week I've seen certain people putting boxes over other people's ships. So others can't claim the ships when the construct is abandoned. Today I even saw that on used constructs, people need to do really weird stuff with their voxels to get access to their ships. Apparently some are now so bold as to just box up ships they like... I reported one instance of this happening, but the response time on these kinds of things is so long, that I haven't bothered since.

My understanding is that this is not allowed. I've heard others say that this is a banable offense, but I don't know if this is actually the case. And I also wonder if these are just people that are expending a cheap alt, bought with with cheap DAC or a one month sub. If this is a banable offence, NQ please also ban all the known accounts from that person.

yeah I'm pretty sure boxing and blocking off constructs counts as griefing and is against TOS. usually response time for that kind of stuff is fairly quick if you type @GM in the help channel but otherwise just take a note of the username of whoever is blocking the construct by hovering your mouse over it and report it to the devs via a ticket.

This is not allowed but let us just say that NQ has not the best rep in actually holding up its own rules.

Best part yet is that we cannot disclose here what players or organization is doing this.

@NQ-Admin You must know the importance of holding up rules so please react here and just kick those grievers of the game.

@OP, please sent me the names on discord of the Rule breaking offenders for the Neutral Alliance Hitlist. TY