Ticket not being processed ??

Vizeroy

Anyone else get the feel that your tickets are being ignored ?

I've made a ticket 16 days ago about being assigned the wrong Pioneer pack and provided enough information to back my claim and my ticket #70468 is just being ignored. Pretty lousy treatment of a paying customer.

I wonder how many people are actually working on the ticket backlog. It might be a lot less then we assume...

I suspect that tickets are being handled in order of importance and age, how important is your ticket compared to someone that can't log in or other issues that totally block play?

I tried to submit several bug tickets. They more or less rejected them, closed them, although I was clearly pointing out bugs that need to be fixed.

Like the "gray" screens bug. We had that one during the beta, and it is back.

Looks like there is one guy who's job is to simply close bug tickets. 

No dev team available that really looks into something.

Support feels strange these days... 

Edited by Ninator

Well, it seems I should tell you something about technical customer support. At first because I reported several bugs in the past to NQ and know how they were handled, second, because I worked in IT-support for a big chemicals company in the past. 

1st:

Not every ticket gets an answer. There are several "big" issues that affect many people. Tickets that are connected to the same issue are attached to the ticket for the major issue and are closed. So the support does not have thousands of open tickets, but one Priority-Ticket and just sees the number of attached (closed) tickets that is attached to this one. 

This is because of the handling of most ticket-software. 

They normally send general answers that are automatically sent to all people with tickets, if their ticket is already attached to the main issue. I reported the same already at day one and got the info reply a few days later. Maybe your ticket was attached to the major ticket after they have sent the information. So you don't get a direct answer. But be assured, they are working on the issue. Especially if the problem affects hundreds of people, like your issue. 

2nd:

Check for the announcements. If major issues are solved, or if they are working on them, this is often showed in a public post. In case of DU, the announcements in their Discord. 

3rd:

Be patient. They got probably thousands of bug reports and DU is developed by a more or less small team with an even smaller customer support team. After they managed the flood of tickets from launch-month things will become faster, but currently there are too much tickets and it will take a few weeks until this gets better. 

Yes, NQ could do a bit better in showing some info and give insights so we understand their information a bit better. But on the other hand it's not a giant AAA-Game studio, but a more or less "small" company, so I will be patient and I give them the time they need. 

My tickets are being addressed. Not right away but reasonable. Many people having known issues or reporting known bugs are not going to see a lot of ticket activity. I currently have many Large Static Cores bugged out and I had to make BP's to test and lock further cores up doing so. 

1 hour ago, Hachiro said:

Well, it seems I should tell you something about technical customer support. At first because I reported several bugs in the past to NQ and know how they were handled, second, because I worked in IT-support for a big chemicals company in the past. ...

Why thank you for taking the time to posting the most condescending reply i've ever received on an online forum. Why you would feel the need to "explain" anything to me is beyond my comprehension. You dont know me or anything about me, so please refrain from posting such garbage in the future.

On another note, my goal with posting on the forum was ultimately achieved and i finally got a reply of sorts from NQ.

8 hours ago, Ninator said:

I tried to submit several bug tickets. They more or less rejected them, closed them, although I was clearly pointing out bugs that need to be fixed.

Like the "gray" screens bug. We had that one during the beta, and it is back.

Looks like there is one guy who's job is to simply close bug tickets. 

No dev team available that really looks into something.

Support feels strange these days... 

Bug reports are a one-way kind of thing.  

You just fire it off into the void, and hope it helps.  I wouldn't expect any type of direct feedback, unless they have specific questions for you.

It really wouldn't make sense for them to take the time to write out a response to every bug report, describing how they did (or didn't) fix the issue.

3 hours ago, Vizeroy said:

Why thank you for taking the time to posting the most condescending reply i've ever received on an online forum. Why you would feel the need to "explain" anything to me is beyond my comprehension. You dont know me or anything about me, so please refrain from posting such garbage in the future.

On another note, my goal with posting on the forum was ultimately achieved and i finally got a reply of sorts from NQ.

Well, I don't know why you call a normal explanation "condescending". You were angry about the way your ticket seemed to be ignored. And I can understand this.
I just told you that its probably not ignored and normal - and just explained why its normal.

If you don't want information about this, then why posting this issue in a forum?^^

On 10/25/2022 at 5:33 PM, Vizeroy said:

You got your question answered in a calm, polite and informative way and this is how you react? You're rude.