NQ, are you removing shopping bots from T1?

Messaline

33 minutes ago, kulkija said:

Now when bots are almost depleted I can see more sell orders.

I think T1 ore prices are slowly leveling up to their real market value. Then it will be healthy.

If low amount of quanta is real concern, there are lots of other methods to inject it into system.

So that's the point. We were offered only 2 methods. One of which has already expired.
And in fact, either miners or runners on missions earned. Moreover, missions are only for transportation. What prevented the introduction of missions for mining / crafting / destruction?
After all, we are actually talking about a game that has been in beta for over a year.

5 minutes ago, ColonkinYT said:

So that's the point. We were offered only 2 methods. One of which has already expired.
And in fact, either miners or runners on missions earned. Moreover, missions are only for transportation. What prevented the introduction of missions for mining / crafting / destruction?
After all, we are actually talking about a game that has been in beta for over a year.

For players to earn quanta there are lots of other methods than just blindly selling basic ore to bots. 

How a player can earn quanta and how NQ can inject quanta into system are 2 different things. We should not mix them.

8 minutes ago, kulkija said:

For players to earn quanta there are lots of other methods than just blindly selling basic ore to bots. 

How a player can earn quanta and how NQ can inject quanta into system are 2 different things. We should not mix them.

And who said that I mix? I'm just talking about input sources.
Using RL as an example, there should always be a balance between the goods produced/value added and the amount of money in the system. When money is not enough, everyone becomes sad.

7 minutes ago, kulkija said:

If you talk about quanta input sources in is all about NQ. Not us.

Actually, the topic is about trading bots with ore t1.
This is NQ.
Maybe I'm not wrong? ))
This is not a topic about possible sources of income in the game. 😉

1 hour ago, ColonkinYT said:

Actually, the topic is about trading bots with ore t1.
This is NQ.
Maybe I'm not wrong? ))
This is not a topic about possible sources of income in the game. 😉

I don't think you can separate the two topics in this case.  Per NQ, the bots buying ore was stated as being a vital part of the economy by giving easy access to quanta for new and/or solo players.  NQ is the source of the mixing on these topics.

19 hours ago, Zeddrick said:

The mission runners will buy things.  The price of things will go up because there are some absurdly rich people buying everything.  Everyone will have a lot of quanta.

I don't belive it until I see it. With the current rate of deflation economy will hit the ground quite soon. No sign of mission runners buying in significant amounts. I reather expect them to wait until everybody else goes bankrupt and than to take over all valuable tiles.

No one really levels up “beyond” T1 and T2 industry, tons of those ores are rolled into the higher tier assemblies. T3 and T4 prices showing healthy behavior is a sign that the owners higher tier tiles aren’t  going to go bankrupt as you suggested; they are making their owners money, and feeding industry. 

By looking buy- and sell orders It seems that T1 prices are finding their levels already.

Also there is steady demand for ore.

Only easy money at every market is gone. Now T1 miners need to find right markets and haul ore to markets to sell. Not so much trouble at all.

Other options are to make contracts with mega factory owners or run industry and build something more valuable.

1 hour ago, kulkija said:

Not so much trouble at all.

For an experienced player with a ship that can haul cargo.  For a brand new player with no clue about the game it would be a refund request and/or bad review without getting to see anything the game has to offer.

On 11/16/2022 at 8:21 AM, Wyndle said:

For an experienced player with a ship that can haul cargo.  For a brand new player with no clue about the game it would be a refund request and/or bad review without getting to see anything the game has to offer.

This is what kickstarter/alpha backers fail to see... They turned up, grabbed their mates, crafted a space capable ship in a couple of hours and headed to Alioth MP6.

The noobs are basically forced to be mining hos for the orgs now that T1 bot orders are gone. Either that or rerun the unfun missions.

So now the only place buying ore at anything approaching reasonable prices is Alioth MP6... Other places like Thades have ore listed at anywhere down to 2.5 quanta per litre or only 10,000 or 20,000 L wanted at "real" non-troll prices.