Waiting for over 14 days on a STU.

Quillon

3 hours ago, CaptainKork said:

Just got my STU and the Kickstarter rewards with the last update. Check ingame u guys should have it too

Well gratz on you!!!

I still did not get Anything except a very nice closure on my ticket with the gratulations we fixed it.

Well If you cannot even Check if the person you actually close the ticked from is helped then im not surpriced i Still dont have my rewards.

And if this is because i clicked away the stupid ingame poll well then next time ill just add a 1 for effort.

Now give me my rewards! react Somewhere and dont start with thanks for patience because as you can see, the patience cooky box just ran empty.

Next ticket will be for full compensation as i saw that option is also there. but rather just get my rewards.

On 11/2/2022 at 11:49 AM, Quillon said:

Still nothing for me no rewards no STU nothing....

image.thumb.png.6e35153d8a4f1430355a30bfb0d9882d.png

Please check my ticketnumber #68183 and sent me my rewards

Just checking, but you only had the Alpha backer contributor pack correct?  If that is so, according to the alpha backer rewards, this is all that you should be getting (some of which isn't in the game yet, like the pets):345816451_Screenshot2022-11-03212548.png.f70b688ea3257da27b0cca8033616100.png

About the only physical item you should have gotten was the extra resurrection node.  Then again, I could be wrong especially if you have something other then the contributor pack.

8 hours ago, Ruthgar said:

Just checking, but you only had the Alpha backer contributor pack correct?  If that is so, according to the alpha backer rewards, this is all that you should be getting (some of which isn't in the game yet, like the pets):

Not sure where you got that image.  NQ has removed all signs of the pledge page.  I did see an official NQ post that said: 

To know how many STUs you should have, here's a quick recap:

Number of STUs per Founder Pack:
- Iron Founder Pack: 0
- Bronze Founder Pack: 0
- Silver Founder Pack: 1 (gift granted at Supporter Packs launch)
- Gold Founder Pack: 1 (gift granted at Supporter Packs launch)
- Sapphire Founder Pack: 2 (gift granted at Supporter Packs launch)
- Ruby Founder Pack: 2 (gift granted at Supporter Packs launch)
- Emerald Founder Pack: 2 (gift granted at Supporter Packs launch)
- Diamond Founder Pack: 2 (gift granted at Supporter Packs launch)
- Kyrium Founder Pack: 2 (gift granted at Supporter Packs launch)

Number of STUs per Supporter Pack:
- Contributor Pack: 1
- Sponsor Pack: 1
- Patron Pack: 2

2 hours ago, Wyndle said:

Not sure where you got that image.  NQ has removed all signs of the pledge page.  I did see an official NQ post that said: 

It's on the wiki page, and I guess I didn't fully read the announcement on the 29th or I would have known about the change to the contributor level.  My apologies.

45 minutes ago, Aaron Cain said:

Maybe they checked only the wiki page on who to sent and not their own announcement ;)

@NQ-Admin according to your announcement contributers should get a STU, apparently there are who still miss them.

It is entirely possible that the announcement had a typo, but I expect either an STU or a clearly visible, public correction to the communication and a sincere apology.

Hi evereyone,

We deeply apologize for the wait regarding the missing Sanctuary Territory Units (and other in-game expected backer rewards).

As you may have noticed the fix has been deployed last Wednesday and should have solved the issue for the most part.The only ones who should be currently missing a Sanctuary Territory Unit are the Contributor Backers. We hope to fix this last part next week, if everything goes well.

However, please bear in mind the Contributor Pack did NOT originally contain a Sanctuary Territory Unit.
The reason why we are going to give 1 Sanctuary Territory Unit to every Contributor Backer is to make it fair for everyone:

In an old communication, we promised that Kickstarter Backers will get automatically some of the Supporter Pack rewards from an equal level (Silver Founders  gets some Contributor rewards, Gold Founders get some Sponsor rewards, Sapphire Founders - and above - get some Patron rewards). In that communication, a mistake was made in promising a Sanctuary Territory Unit to Silver Founders, while Sanctuary Territory Units were only included in Sponsor and Patron packs, not the Contributor one. As the mistake was on our side, we decided to proceed. However, as Silver Founders are supposed to be on the same tier as Contributor Supporters, this situation seemed to us unfair towards the Contributor Supporters. That's why we decided (and mentioned in our previous communication) that Contributor Supporters will get a STU as well. When this decision was taken, the fix that has been deployed last Wednesday was already in preparation, and adding that in the fix at the last minute would have a risk to make a mess. That's why it was decided to proceed with a separate fix for this specific category of players.

Last but not least:

If after the fix from Wednesday, you are still missing a STU (or another expected in-game rewards) and you are not in the case of waiting a STU for being a Contributor Supporter, then please contact our Customer Support by submitting a ticket mentioning that you're not in that specific category of players and you have checked your inventory after the fix. To contact our Customer Support team, you can do it from this page.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

• NQ-Nyzaltar changed the title to Waiting for over 14 days on a STU.
2 hours ago, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

However, please bear in mind the Contributor Pack did NOT originally contain a Sanctuary Territory Unit.
The reason why we are going to give 1 Sanctuary Territory Unit to every Contributor Backer is to make it fair for everyone:

This is better communication.  Thank You.

@NQ-Nyzaltar Thank you very much for this clear communique.

It gives a clear insight in what was going on and why the confusion amongst the community was not that strange.

Its commendable how you solve this matter for the specific ranks and although some here, including me, are maybe known for being critical, we are also still believers and reactions like these are just good for general moral. thanks again and keep up the good work!

3 hours ago, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

Hi evereyone,

We deeply apologize for the wait regarding the missing Sanctuary Territory Units (and other in-game expected backer rewards).

As you may have noticed the fix has been deployed last Wednesday and should have solved the issue for the most part.The only ones who should be currently missing a Sanctuary Territory Unit are the Contributor Backers. We hope to fix this last part next week, if everything goes well.

In an old communication, we promised that Kickstarter Backers will get automatically some of the Supporter Pack rewards from an equal level (Silver Founders  gets some Contributor rewards, Gold Founders get some Sponsor rewards, Sapphire Founders - and above - get some Patron rewards). In that communication, a mistake was made in promising a Sanctuary Territory Unit to Silver Founders, while Sanctuary Territory Units were only included in Sponsor and Patron packs, not the Contributor one. As the mistake was on our side, we decided to proceed. However, as Silver Founders are supposed to be on the same tier as Contributor Supporters, this situation seemed to us unfair towards the Contributor Supporters. That's why we decided (and mentioned in our previous communication) that Contributor Supporters will get a STU as well. When this decision was taken, the fix that has been deployed last Wednesday was already in preparation, and adding that in the fix at the last minute would have a risk to make a mess. That's why it was decided to proceed with a separate fix for this specific category of players.

Last but not least:

If after the fix from Wednesday, you are still missing a STU (or another expected in-game rewards) and you are not in the case of waiting a STU for being a Contributor Supporter, then please contact our Customer Support by submitting a ticket mentioning that you're not in that specific category of players and you have checked your inventory after the fix. To contact our Customer Support team, you can do it from this page.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

well im not waiting on any reward, but i got to get in here and praise the communication, more of that 😃👍

6 hours ago, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

Hi evereyone,

Last but not least:

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

Thank you for the great explanation and follow up!!! :)

On 11/4/2022 at 12:29 PM, Ruthgar said:

Just checking, but you only had the Alpha backer contributor pack correct? 

About the only physical item you should have gotten was the extra resurrection node. 

bloody hell. I want a physical resurrection node

Mine was only digital. 

a real one might come in useful with all these North Korean missiles flying around here..