Weird Bug Parked Ship Getting Destroyed

Uruskan

So I was coming from Madis to Alioth, I successfully landed on Alioth after travelling in the atmo for some time.

Just an ordinary landing, 0 problems, got no damage from the atmo nothing out of ordinary pretty perfect soft landing.

Ship is fine, nothing broken, I exited the pilot seat and checked some containers etc. normal gameplay stuff. 

Ship is still fine and nothing can go wrong since it's just sitting on the ground with noone in controller, it's ordinarily parked ship with no movement or force applied on it.

My friend needs help in base I am 40km away from the base, I have a urgent job so I have to go afk but I decided to go in the Surrogate VR, help my friend for 2 minutes then leave.

I go in surrogate vr (inside my parked on the ground completely normal ship), help my friend in base for 2 minutes then I went afk for some time maybe 30 minutes maybe less I don't know.

After I came back, I exited the Surrogate VR to drive my ship and go to base but the moment I exited Surrogate I died, then I respawned in base and died again but since I had a second respawner on ship I respawned again. 

But where did I respawn? I respawned on ground where my ship used to. Where is my ship? 1km away from me 430 meters deep inside terrain.

Then I go there and fetch my ship, my ship is almost completely destroyed.

So I am asking, is this normal?

What can do this to a parked ship in safe zone on ground in Alioth?

Is anyone going to help me solve this or you are just going to steal my hard earned resources and time dealing with this?

I might be little salty but I believe that's understandable, my ship is not a small vessel. It has 2 uncommon safe, 1 uncommon military, 1 advanced military atmo engines. 4 advanced military space engines. Countless other elements like adjustors, brakes, radar, vertical boosters etc. I am probably going to use 1 hour to repair it and thats after I go and get some scrap which I don't really have any spare quanta for. Is this normal guys?

Yes this is a thing now. Our ship was over market 6 when I respawned to it the ship exploded and crashed to the ground all elements destroyed and each and everyone respawned at base. I waited 2 days for support to help me with this and had no answer had to repair a big ship with t1 t2 scrap. Try to repair An advanced military space engine with it you will hate this bug.

It happened to me once so far.  Came in for a landing, hovered to a parking spot, and when I got out of my seat I saw a lag-addled wave of elements exploding and my ship was instantly at 3km altitude and climbing.  It peaked at ~90km and landed 0.83su away from my parking spot. 

1 hour ago, Wyndle said:

It happened to me once so far.  Came in for a landing, hovered to a parking spot, and when I got out of my seat I saw a lag-addled wave of elements exploding and my ship was instantly at 3km altitude and climbing.  It peaked at ~90km and landed 0.83su away from my parking spot. 

It's just that someone has loaded inside of you.
And your ship launched into the stratosphere.
The problem is the slow streaming speed (from the server to you). And it doesn't depend on your connection.
In popular markets, I either hang for a minute and a half (so that everyone is loaded) or sit down on the ground 300-400 meters from the market.
I noticed that even the radar does not show unloaded constructs. So he won't help you.
The same problem can be with terraformed sites. First, the base lod is loaded, and then terraforming is already being worked out. Because of this, you may at some point be hit by non-existent voxels. At one time, he repaired his ship several times because of this. Since then, we have been trying to minimally transform the landscape in our tiles...

It goes further. Applied to a handfull of players in my organisation. We had entcountered that sometime ships would jump away from the ground and start spinning, after someone used the maneuver tool.

Made an ticket for that, but could not get it on video.